What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

As things tabs - Monday night flip is ON!

Rig nearly set up - Streaming TWD and chatting Pinfest - if you’re not all pinballed out

I enjoyed playing your Alice Cooper nightmare castle and tales of the crypt at pinfest, both great games! Found tales quite easy compared to Alice which was hard! Aim has to be so accurate to get those ramps! Great spending some time with you too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok not 100% sure I've got this right, but our UK pinball streamers are doing an awesome job and it seems we can support them for free if you have Amazon prime too.

Link your Amazon Prime a/c to your Twitch a/c and it automatically upgrades to Twitch Prime, this seems to work if the Amazon Prime is shared for additional household members too
https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=11365142031

Support your fave Pinball channel using your free subscription which is a Twitch Prime benefit. I think/hope they benefit from this and it can be moved around each month, if they're not up to scratch;)

Also, the Nintendo Online 3 + 9 month freebie still available until 24/9 https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/nintendo

Hope this helps somebody and our brilliant UK stream team 👍

OK after the cut off stream (where the next game I got to Kobyashi) Tonight is the Thursday night club get together, so have set up DeadPool. Spent 2 days on the audio so finfers crossed it all works this time!

A non serious get together so action may be sporadic and no commentary but twitch chat. 20:00 twitch.tv/epotech

What do you use for lighting. Don't want to go nuts. How about this.
Neewer[emoji2400] 700W Professional Photography 24"x24"/60x60cm Softbox with E27 Socket Light Lighting Kit for Photo Studio Portraits, Product Photography and Video Shooting https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01C54HM0O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_nJeADb9P3FYWP

Waste of time and space - just get a decent LED photo light and angle it so you get ambient light passing over the pinball machine. I’ll post up wha I use later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Better to have a forum index sticky and link to threads like this - otherwise you clutter the top with a load of stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

now on JJP POTC. Another test stream this time we're in 1080p and with direct audio.

dood your sound was hosed. Check on the audio input device on device settings that its sampling at a decent rate by default its set pants.

Yep still struggling but it's getting better. Need the magic fingers of Strobey.. this was a direct feed through my new 6 channel monitor which I need to tinker with.

LADIES & GENTLEMAN

deadpool-1563973577.jpg

Friday night on Domino Pinball! Live from 22:00 (or earlier if I get my **** together!)

Lord Pool of Dead - Yes its Dead Pool with Direct Video and Audio!

We'll cover Pinburgh, UK Pinfest, UK League Finals and then some info on the 8 or 9 comps I'm running over the next few months!

Tune in your goggleboxes to DominoPinball

We might have some action replays from stall ball :D

Neil.

Yep still struggling but it's getting better. Need the magic fingers of Strobey.. this was a direct feed through my new 6 channel monitor which I need to tinker with.

it sounded like the sample rate on the PC was way too low, check it out in device manager.

just check device manager because of the default settings.

So tonight will be either Taxi or TFTC - not 100% sure which one yet as I have to get both up and running as both require further attention to be in stream condition - or really just playable to be honest...

Live from... shall we say 20:00?

Back
Top Bottom