What's new

Pinball Moving 4x4, SUV, MPV?

Steve C

Registered
Looking to trade my existing motor for something larger so that I can get a pin in with the head folded down. I know that a pin can be squeezed in to a Focus, Golf and even a Jazz (poibug) but I don't want to squeeze it in or slide the head/back box down, just want to fold, load and go (please no smut Dan).

At the moment I have an A3 S Line which hasn't enough space in the back and you more or less have to fall/roll into it but I want to climb into something with a higher ride height (again No Dan).

I have looked at a Shogun Elegance (lwb), lot of bang for your buck, and think a pin should just about fit in with all the seats folded down so just wondered if any of you guys on here have had experience with a Shogun or can recommend anything else?

Have also thought about VW Touran and S Max but haven't looked at any of those yet.

Andy K has an S Max and a pin fits in with no issues. Only problem is you have a lip on the boot of a few inches that you have to lift over to get in and out

A pinball machine will fit in pretty much any hatchback, estate or 4x4. The most important thing will be the roof height.

I picked up my Indiana Jones (widebody) in a 2004 VW Golf that I borrowed

The guy who is borrowing my Jungle Lord picked it up in a Nissan Micra, we even managed to get the boot fully closed :rofl:

A couple of people on the yahoogroups thing have used VW Polos to transport pins, there is almost no reasonable hatchback a pin wont fit in

A couple of people on the yahoogroups thing have used VW Polos to transport pins, there is almost no reasonable hatchback a pin wont fit in

Brought FG back from @Wizcat's place in the back of my VW Polo....although it did take us a while (and some help from his Dad) to figure out how to get it in there. That's the way it will be coming to the Slam as well :)

Fiat Doblo fits a pin in nicely (turn it sideways for guns and other fancy plunger efforts). It also has a high ride height. :)

But it's certainly not trendy. :cool:

Rear seats fold up (very easily) although they have to come out (again easy to do) if it's a Gottlieb system 80 widebody as they're 10 cm longer than other pins...! :eek:

Tell me about it... Just dont buy a Pug 407SW.... Lots of room, but they screwed up the back entrance with stupid lips top and bottom :(

Back
Top Bottom