What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Moving 4x4, SUV, MPV?

Steve C

Registered
Looking to trade my existing motor for something larger so that I can get a pin in with the head folded down. I know that a pin can be squeezed in to a Focus, Golf and even a Jazz (poibug) but I don't want to squeeze it in or slide the head/back box down, just want to fold, load and go (please no smut Dan).

At the moment I have an A3 S Line which hasn't enough space in the back and you more or less have to fall/roll into it but I want to climb into something with a higher ride height (again No Dan).

I have looked at a Shogun Elegance (lwb), lot of bang for your buck, and think a pin should just about fit in with all the seats folded down so just wondered if any of you guys on here have had experience with a Shogun or can recommend anything else?

Have also thought about VW Touran and S Max but haven't looked at any of those yet.

Andy K has an S Max and a pin fits in with no issues. Only problem is you have a lip on the boot of a few inches that you have to lift over to get in and out

A pinball machine will fit in pretty much any hatchback, estate or 4x4. The most important thing will be the roof height.

I picked up my Indiana Jones (widebody) in a 2004 VW Golf that I borrowed

The guy who is borrowing my Jungle Lord picked it up in a Nissan Micra, we even managed to get the boot fully closed :rofl:

A couple of people on the yahoogroups thing have used VW Polos to transport pins, there is almost no reasonable hatchback a pin wont fit in

A couple of people on the yahoogroups thing have used VW Polos to transport pins, there is almost no reasonable hatchback a pin wont fit in

Brought FG back from @Wizcat's place in the back of my VW Polo....although it did take us a while (and some help from his Dad) to figure out how to get it in there. That's the way it will be coming to the Slam as well :)

Fiat Doblo fits a pin in nicely (turn it sideways for guns and other fancy plunger efforts). It also has a high ride height. :)

But it's certainly not trendy. :cool:

Rear seats fold up (very easily) although they have to come out (again easy to do) if it's a Gottlieb system 80 widebody as they're 10 cm longer than other pins...! :eek:

Tell me about it... Just dont buy a Pug 407SW.... Lots of room, but they screwed up the back entrance with stupid lips top and bottom :(

Back
Top Bottom