What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinball mirror Signs. Quick Update

Expired Due to no activity
If ya do a Gottlieb run, ping me Col.
Ta
I played around with colours today but if you have an idea of what you would prefer LMK but bear in mind it’s quite a slow process and I’m a little backed you atm.
These are the smaller 400 ones BTW

0A1B9360-3714-41A3-8542-FFACF65C7A35.jpeg
F9A12BBB-7A85-4FAD-B08C-9AB01155C051.jpeg
62F5483D-2FB5-4784-BCB6-A5952AAAECED.jpeg
664F2B30-518D-4A18-A046-B87061745357.jpeg

I played around with colours today but if you have an idea of what you would prefer LMK but bear in mind it’s quite a slow process and I’m a little backed you atm.
These are the smaller 400 ones BTW

View attachment 119881View attachment 119882View attachment 119883View attachment 119884
Yellow lettering with silver or black surround would look good and similar to one incarnation of the logo.
But to save sucking about, I'll take the blue lettering black surround when avail
Ta

Yellow lettering with silver or black surround would look good and similar to one incarnation of the logo.
But to save sucking about, I'll take the blue lettering black surround when avail
Ta
I’ve got more colours coming Wednesday but happy to knock up whatever you think is best both these could be used with mirror background but kinda think they look cool as they are TBH. Oh I obviously threw a little red in the mix too.

A108A203-12BF-4147-B604-4F42E9AC4A60.jpeg

Love the yellow background one
You can have that actual one half normal price (£10 + £5 p&p) if you want it?
In fact If anyone wants any of the 4 Gottlieb ones above just pm me For same deal. Obviously Poibug has 1st shout as he asked me to look into doing one.
Bear in mind it’s the smaller 400mm but they actually look neat full colour opposed to mirror that size IMO
If you prefer some other mix & match colours in 400 or 600 just LMK but they will be normal price.

Col

There were quite a few people in the thread asking me to shout when I get on top of things which I finally have.
Today I have a couple of orders to do so if anyone wants anything done just pm me for my PayPal address and I’ll do on 1st paid 1st out the door basis.

If anyone does Paypal me please include the following:

Pinfo Name
What you Require
Address

I had a few orders that were Just funds with no idea who from or what for so spent quite a while sherlocking around to sort.

Finally I would just like to say Thank You :thumbs: to all those who have ordered from me. I really appreciate the work and not only has it has kept Me and big Helga during these mad times but puts me at ease after the big spend and taking the plunge on the Over the top upgrade.

Thanks again Col

any ideas or Projects I can help with just shout.

Last edited:
Attached mine to the wall last night - looks ace!
One thing that might be a good little tweak, would it be possible to take a couple of mm off the surface around the screw hole so you end up with the screw head flush with the top?

Attached mine to the wall last night - looks ace!
One thing that might be a good little tweak, would it be possible to take a couple of mm off the surface around the screw hole so you end up with the screw head flush with the top?
I could but it would involve engraving which would slow the process down and cause associated problems with a kind of liquid acylic that may tarnish the front.
a good alternative is no screw holes and those amazing 3M velcro reuseable fixings ive tried them and they truely are something else.
Also Mirror screws compliment the sign nicely especially if its a 600mm one.

Food for thought

Makes sense - I did wonder if engraving might end up causing issues with the finish
I'll dig in the toolboxes for a few black screws and job done :)

In fact If anyone wants any of the 4 Gottlieb ones above just pm me For same deal. Obviously Poibug has 1st shout as he asked me to look into doing one.
Bear in mind it’s the smaller 400mm but they actually look neat full colour opposed to mirror that size IMO
If you prefer some other mix & match colours in 400 or 600 just LMK but they will be normal price.

Col
Could I have the Gottlieb black background with yellow writing mate, looks awesome 👍

Col

Yes , black leterring yellow surround Gottlieb, ta mate pm me address and will PayPal you the 15

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom