What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinball mirror Signs. Quick Update

Expired Due to no activity
Can you do a Dutch Pinball one with delivery sometime in the 2030's please?

I was going to ask for a DP one...
But I will take mine now...
AEED9846-2CBE-428C-B0F0-732536DE99B5.jpeg

Ok guys I have been asked if I can do a few alternative versions while making these up namely Larger and Smaller versions and also alternative colours For the Ball/will ones.
FYI going from a 600x400 sheet to a 900x600 one is 3x the price and greater shipping cost to me so for now I will be sticking to 600 max width. I will however look into maybe making larger ones once things Calm down a little.

As for smaller sizes I can drop down to a sheet size of 400x300 which will be reflected in the price I’ve set below.

Finally on colours I’ve been asked to do a solid dark blue and a solid light blue on the Williams/Bally ones so I’ll try get some examples of these on Wednesday when the 1st batch of materials will arrive. If anyone wants to add to these LMK ASAP to make sure I’ve got the colour in you are after.

Last but not least I still have interest in an edge lit one which I will get round too but with a couple of toppers to finish off and a few other plastic Sets sitting here to sort It’s gonna be a while before I can get round to making one. I would just like to add even if I turn off my lights off in the games room the mirror ones look like they are being lit up in some strange way and kinda shine in the darkness lit only by my pins So worth considering over a edge lit one which will be more expensive again and have to have some kinda wall hanging bracket made up too.

as soon as I work out a Safe packing method and price up the shipping costs I will let everyone know so please it bear in mind this cost will be added to the order.

Now added Smaller versions:
Stern 400 x 245 - £35 + p&p
Bally 400 x110 - £20 + p&p
Williams 400 x 90 - £20 + p&p
see initial thread for larger ones.

I am going to send these out in order as they are paid so if you want it sooner rather than later PayPal me in full this will help with the material order and keep my bank account from going in the Red due the the hemmoraging it’s been having these past few weeks with Laser & Pinball purchases :rofl:
Bear in mind I won’t run out of these it’s just a matter of how quick I can make them so no need to pay immediately as I can see it will be a while before all orders are fulfilled anyway.

when using PayPal I would appreciate if you could use Friends/Family due to charges but if you would prefer To do a bank xfer just pm me for my details.

paypal id - mail@colinchapman.co.uk

Thanks guys these sales are really appreciated and as usual will make a donation to the forum once things get underway.

Paid for one large Stern Colour

I wasn't sure about postage so sent an extra £10 . . . let me know if anymore is needed.

No hurry this end as I'm sure you'll be snowed under 👍

Cracking product

Paid here, I've done the same as Gonzo and stuck a £10 on for shipping, let me know if more is needed for P+P
Cheers

Hi Colin
Iv sent you £100.00

1x Stern coloured 600x90
1x Williams Red 600x90
1x Bally light blue 400x90

just let me know the cost or postage Thankyou Simon

I'll probably commit to a couple of these soon. Would be good to see the different varieties available 😁
Bally Blue sounds nice

Colin,

they look fantastic.

two things:

Could you do the classic STERN logo?

Stern_Electronics_Logo_2.png

Can you make the outer edge of a bally, classic stern and Williams one the same, even if the logo size doesn't change. I just want them all to align width and length wise larger size. If you can also do a colour new stern logo that way also I'd take it also (and a spooky one).

Thanks,
Neil.

I’ll pm you when you have got rid of the initial backlog, gotta get a few of these.
Please post pictures of any alternate colours you produce too.
Another great product Col, I’m sure the laser will pay for itself soon.👍🏻

Colin,

they look fantastic.

two things:

View attachment 118910

Can you make the outer edge of a bally, classic stern and Williams one the same, even if the logo size doesn't change. I just want them all to align width and length wise larger size. If you can also do a colour new stern logo that way also I'd take it also (and a spooky one).

Thanks,
Neil.
1st of love your sig with Avengers loaded already :rofl:

I can do pretty much anything including making them uniform size so im guessing it could monkey with peoples OCD like it kinda does with me. This will be quite easy with most Logos and the classic logo above, however it may be kinda hard with the modern stern but ill knock out something in Corel to see if it can be done without a loss of impact.

leave it with me

Col

I’ll pm you when you have got rid of the initial backlog, gotta get a few of these.
Please post pictures of any alternate colours you produce too.
Another great product Col, I’m sure the laser will pay for itself soon.👍🏻
check out my supplier I am making a order up on monday and can add to it. Just LMK if theres something of interest there as these have the largest selection anywhere.

https://www.plasticstockist.com/Perspex.aspx

Col

Colin,

they look fantastic.

two things:

View attachment 118910

Thanks,
Neil.
Thanks for the great advice Neil thanks to your input I think I’ve solved some of my OCD issues too.

although the modern stern does not fit into the equation no matter how I try it loses its impact too much however here’s a quick mockup ofhow they look re sized with same overall dimensions of the Bally one
hope it’s to everyone’s liking and bear in mind I can do them to suit your personal preference but I’ll keep them standard aspect unless asked for a custom size.

403E83FD-8219-4448-8307-30E8E744C205.jpeg

Looks awesome Col
Put me down for
1 x Williams
1 x Stern Colour
Thanks

Quick update
materials arrived Very late On Wed But got to check them out on thursday and found they had left out the transparent Red and put solid red in its place! typical.
Anyhow I’m gonna keep this and order some transparent as I only have enough for 4 Of the small signs so if anyone would prefer solid Red or Black like the samples below just LMK if you have already paid and I’ll amend.
Those who have paid already (approx 10) will be sent out 1st and I’ll shout back here anyone wants to jump on the list that I add too as the payment comes in. Remember there’s no rush I’ll always be able to produce these it’s more a case of how soon you want them.
I spent most of yesterday setting up the laser and getting to grips with the special glue (pun intended) and sorting packing material thanks to Sutol who always seems to know a man who knows a man lol.
I’ve now I’ve started production which albeit is a slow process and is also hindered by my little fellas birthday today. I also have WE of fun stuff planned for him which scuppers things a little But will start and ship the 1st ones out from Monday.

If anyone wants the offcuts from the signs to make something up like in the pics below just LMK and I’ll include them. BTW the Williams one does have the dots for the eyes but wife Has stole my double sided tape so couldn’t stick em on.

0122512C-9019-4C0F-B14D-6CC3E68F0D38.jpeg
16FC6AED-CE67-431A-A4D0-88FF848CB086.jpeg
DFD85A68-8DBB-4279-A134-F8141795327D.jpeg
026714B3-AC6F-412F-B162-10C93D0610B2.jpeg
36F8ED23-E294-4D20-9117-328F491E9E5B.jpeg
F595DC55-3955-4C4C-BF9B-804B30F943F9.jpeg

hi col, please put me down for 1 x williams and bally at 600 x 170 in the translucent red ,and 1 x colour stern at 600x 360 will paypal tonight £120 like the others let me know if more is needed for postage, no panic time wise for me, regards,mark ps i`ll have some williams or bally off cuts if you have any left

Back
Top Bottom