What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Machines in Movies and on the TV ...

Just watched the first 2 released episodes of the 4 part Robocop documentary:
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5759360/

Retro Refurbs has had a credit in each, so presumably the pinball will make an appearance in one of the final 2 parts😍

View attachment 231069

I finally got around to watching this documentary. It was fantastic overall but funny thing about the Robocop pinball - they must have lifted the machine footage directly off of my YouTube channel without ever contacting me and what is also strange is that particular video has been set to private for YEARS. Years and years. It was originally posted to my personal account when I was doing restorations long before Retro Refurbs had it's own YouTube, to which I never actually duplicated it over.

Only thing I can think of is they must have downloaded and saved it a long time before making this documentary as I think I set my personal account to private around 2016.

Least they were kind enough to put me in the credits though.

Many pinballs harmed in this Replacement Killers shootout scene. I could see No Fear but hopeless at identifying the rest…. Any more thoughts?

There is a drama series called Kin on iPlayer.

Very good watch actually. Anyway, second season in someone is playing Dialled in and it's not just a fleeting glimpse either . . . He's actually playing it.

Quadrophenia was on TV last night, featuring Jimmy playing a Gottlieb Buckaroo (which is also played by Elton John in Tommy)

Re. the arcade shootout linked above, for the first three games together I see (when pausing the stream) left to right possibly DE Time Machine, with Pin-Bot and Cyclone.

The jumpers' right boot lands on/in (I think) a JackBot, but the other machine and the line-up seen later I can't work out, though I seem to decipher a DCS graphic on one display.

Last edited:
I'd love to know who's JJP WOZ was in Ted Lasso?

1709205715222.png

Also just found this theory on-line, that Ted Lasso was based on The Wizard of Oz, kinda see where he is going with this one;

Interesting....

There is a drama series called Kin on iPlayer.

Very good watch actually. Anyway, second season in someone is playing Dialled in and it's not just a fleeting glimpse either . . . He's actually playing it.
20240224_124853.jpg
And some strangely named titles either side 😅

Not a movie or TV show but found out today the digital version of the zoo board game Ark Nova has this card in it. Pretty cool easter egg of the designers two machines

1711117183953.png

Back
Top Bottom