What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball machine reviews

Time machine is a great looking table, I’ve only played it digitally. The flipper assembly under my robot looks like it may have been changed in the past as there’s looks like screw holes from an older fitting... series’s one gottlieb flippers so General Zod (Sold me Robot) tells me. So suspect that’s maybe what’s hear underneath as well. Plays nicely.8DCB40D6-5E69-473C-96FA-316E032B4E21.jpeg

That's very different to the flipper assembly on mine. Very different. Mine has incorrect coils but I think the rest is original. Looks like some muppet has removed the sleeves entirely and oiled the arms.

Time machine is a great looking table, I’ve only played it digitally. The flipper assembly under my robot looks like it may have been changed in the past as there’s looks like screw holes from an older fitting... series’s one gottlieb flippers so General Zod (Sold me Robot) tells me. So suspect that’s maybe what’s hear underneath as well. Plays nicely.View attachment 106269
Definitely Gottlieb flipper mechs, my 3 System 80b machines all use those mechs

Two in 48 hours - you're spoiling us... That Spiderman is gorgeous...

It is fully loaded - all credit to @new forest pinball I like the sandman surround/buildings/subway train - I’ve not seen them on the playfield of a SM before.

I’m all out of games to review for the time being - so looking forward to getting out after lockdown and getting back to Special When Lit and would like to be getting over to Flip Out in the summer when I expect we’ll be allowed. We should get some of your nudging skills on camera Nick 😁

It's only been a year or so :eek: where did the time go? Anyway I've made another ...

Here's a review of my soon-to-be-out-the-door Batman the Dark Knight Pinball.

had great fun playing it and it's upped my Multiball Skills no-end.

Still have Avatar/Black Knight on the recording to-do list... probably be recorded.. 2023? :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom