What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Rent Pinball machine rentals

roadshow16

Site Supporter
Alias
CMP
I'm completely out of space, but don't really want to sale and regret letting games go. So I was thinking of offering my games on here to loan. Ideally people would come and collect from me in Bristol, but delivery can be sorted depending on where you are.

I'm thinking between £50-£200 a month depending on the game if that sounds reasonable. If you make improvements to the games etc, then we can come to some kind of arrangement.

Anyway just an idea, might be of interest to some people out there.

These are my games.

Godzilla, Jurassic Park, Spiderman, Dirty Harry, Roadshow, Twilight Zone, Creature, STTNG, White Water, Getaway, Dracula, Star Wars, Lethal Weapon 3, World Challenge Soccer, BOP, BK2K, F14 Tomcat, Road Kings, Cybernaut, Flash Gordon, Centaur, Silverball Mania, Paragon, Space Invaders, Star Trek, Meteor, Nine Ball, Flight 2K, Black Knight, Flash, Barracora, Phoenix.

Some probably wouldn't be suitable, but try me.

Cheers, Craig

Last edited:
Definitely interested in this mate, we have good friends in West Harptree and are down your way a few times a year.
Would love to help you out and get to play a couple of different games.

If you are looking for new homes why not consider asking a couple of coffee shops/cafe to see if they want a couple. Do a split on them.
For obvious reasons I would keep them out of bars as drunk people and pins probably do not mix that well. Especially when you have to clean a few pints of beer out of the coin box.

I think there’s a danger that we all tend to forget that these machines were designed to make money rather than be locked away never to be played.

Hope it works out well. 🤘

£100 a month to play unlimited games is a bargain.

If you are looking for new homes why not consider asking a couple of coffee shops/cafe to see if they want a couple. Do a split on them.
For obvious reasons I would keep them out of bars as drunk people and pins probably do not mix that well. Especially when you have to clean a few pints of beer out of the coin box.
Thanks Phil, it's something I might do in the future. With my life circumstances at the moment, I think that loaning to folks on here would be more ideal, will see how it goes 🤷

I would be interested in hiring TZ, Spidetman, Star Wars, Whitewater, Getaway, 2k Black Knight (Judy one of those as I only have room for one more to go with my ToM or TBL. I would also be up for Godzilla or JP obiously but guessing these would not be on offer as you would be inundated with requests 😊

You can put me down for a few which I’d like to revisit and you have a couple I’ve never owned too.
I guarantee they will go back better for you if you dont mind me renewing your clears and adding protectors ect.
I can collect and drop off 2 at a time

I'm completely out of space, but don't really want to sale and regret letting games go. So I was thinking of offering my games on here to loan. Ideally people would come and collect from me in Bristol, but delivery can be sorted depending on where you are.

I'm thinking between £50-£150 a month depending on the game if that sounds reasonable. If you make improvements to the games etc, then we can come to some kind of arrangement.

These are my games.

Godzilla, Jurassic Park, Spiderman, Roadshow, Twilight Zone, Creature, STTNG, White Water, Getaway, Dracula, Star Wars, Lethal Weapon 3, World Challenge Soccer, BOP, BK2K, F14 Tomcat, Road Kings, Cybernaut, Flash Gordon, Centaur, Silverball Mania, Paragon, Space Invaders, Star Trek, Meteor, Nine Ball, Flight 2K, Black Knight, Flash, Barracora, Phoenix.

Cheers, Craig
Hi Craig - Sent you a message - Appriciate im new on here but have been lurking a while and hopefully you will take a minute to have a look , cheers in advance Scott

I'm thinking between £50-£150 a month depending on the game if that sounds reasonable. If you make improvements to the games etc, then we can come to some kind of arrangement.

These are my games.

Godzilla, Jurassic Park, Spiderman, Roadshow, Twilight Zone, Creature, STTNG, White Water, Getaway, Dracula, Star Wars, Lethal Weapon 3, World Challenge Soccer, BOP, BK2K, F14 Tomcat, Road Kings, Cybernaut, Flash Gordon, Centaur, Silverball Mania, Paragon, Space Invaders, Star Trek, Meteor, Nine Ball, Flight 2K, Black Knight, Flash, Barracora, Phoenix.

Cheers, Craig
Great offer Craig 👍🏻 If I had a games room sorted I’d def be interested. Think this is a great idea. If you’re still loaning next year I’ll be up for it.

CBBF56C8-AE27-4AC6-9664-7AA1545A159D.gif

Craig after posting this thread

Make sure you’ve not done yourself in with such cheap prices.

You’d pay this for a few days rent from other places. So make sure it’s not due to the insurance costs

anyone know which ones are £50 pm for 6 months?
The idea was that my cheaper games would be a bit cheaper and that my more expensive games would be a bit more expensive...... But not necessarily, depends on the situation, whether I know you, what arrangement we can come to etc.

If you would like to have a chat, then I'm more than happy to discuss

Couldn’t ask for an easier time than dealing with Craig, straight forward start to finish. Would recommend massively to anybody with any trepidation over renting !
Top man ! View attachment 196249
Same to you Jake, very nice to meet you and was great to see the excitement of getting your first pin 😊 I have a feeling it won't be the last!

What a top guy Craig is!

Arranged to go pick up his Godzilla from him on Sunday for 3 months’ rental. He must have thought I was a right idiot as I wasted his time after turning up in my Tiguan only to find the machine wouldn’t fit - doh!

Went back yesterday in a hire van and he didn’t complain when I rocked up at gone 10pm (Hull to Bristol and back - home at 4am).

Patience of a saint springs to mind.

Absolutely perfect “transaction” and chuffed to bits he’s let me have it for a while.

Would definitely recommend a machine rental from him.

My only complaint is there’s no way on God’s earth I’m ever going to get anywhere near his stupid high scores (he’s said I can reset the scores but doesn’t feel right to do that when machine is not mine).

Few photos of Godzilla in its temporary new home.

Attachments

• 352B719F-F486-4298-B3F1-E6A0345CF788.jpeg
    352B719F-F486-4298-B3F1-E6A0345CF788.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 55AE8AD5-A9A7-4A09-B5E5-D9F3DA65FDB2.jpeg
    55AE8AD5-A9A7-4A09-B5E5-D9F3DA65FDB2.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 55876DE1-3FD2-46E6-B1E4-EDE60CD9748F.jpeg
    55876DE1-3FD2-46E6-B1E4-EDE60CD9748F.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 119
Back
Top Bottom