What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Rent Pinball machine rentals

What a top guy Craig is!

Arranged to go pick up his Godzilla from him on Sunday for 3 months’ rental. He must have thought I was a right idiot as I wasted his time after turning up in my Tiguan only to find the machine wouldn’t fit - doh!

Went back yesterday in a hire van and he didn’t complain when I rocked up at gone 10pm (Hull to Bristol and back - home at 4am).

Patience of a saint springs to mind.

Absolutely perfect “transaction” and chuffed to bits he’s let me have it for a while.

Would definitely recommend a machine rental from him.

My only complaint is there’s no way on God’s earth I’m ever going to get anywhere near his stupid high scores (he’s said I can reset the scores but doesn’t feel right to do that when machine is not mine).

Few photos of Godzilla in its temporary new home.
Whos next after Bristol? I'm not that far away and could do July+

What a top guy Craig is!

Arranged to go pick up his Godzilla from him on Sunday for 3 months’ rental. He must have thought I was a right idiot as I wasted his time after turning up in my Tiguan only to find the machine wouldn’t fit - doh!

Went back yesterday in a hire van and he didn’t complain when I rocked up at gone 10pm (Hull to Bristol and back - home at 4am).

Absolutely perfect “transaction” and chuffed to bits he’s let me have it for a while.

My only complaint is there’s no way on God’s earth I’m ever going to get anywhere near his stupid high scores (he’s said I can reset the scores but doesn’t feel right to do that when machine is not mine).

Top man Andy, glad you are pleased with it mate and that it all worked out in the end, it's truly a masterpiece. Honestly reset the high scores if you want mate, I'm not precious 👍

I think there’s a danger that we all tend to forget that these machines were designed to make money rather than be locked away never to be played.

Hope it works out well. 🤘

£100 a month to play unlimited games is a bargain.
I would agree £100 a month for unlimited games but not sure it works with the same machine!!

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest/rented a game, so far it seems to be working.

An update for those people who are interested

These games are currently back in/still for rent

Spiderman
Twilight Zone
Dirty Harry
Dracula
STTNG
White Water
Roadshow
Star Wars
World Challenge Soccer
BK2K
BOP

Thanks, Craig 🙂

Yes saw but that list is just what available is there more already out?

Hi mate,

These are all my games, some are already rented out and some wouldn't be suitable, but if there are any you are keen on then send me a message.

Godzilla, Jurassic Park, Spiderman, Dirty Harry, Roadshow, Twilight Zone, Creature, STTNG, White Water, Getaway, Dracula, Star Wars, Lethal Weapon 3, World Challenge Soccer, BOP, BK2K, F14 Tomcat, Road Kings, Cybernaut, Flash Gordon, Centaur, Silverball Mania, Paragon, Space Invaders, Star Trek, Meteor, Nine Ball, Flight 2K, Black Knight, Flash, Barracora, Phoenix.

Martin is here next week collecting 3 to go to various people 👍

Hi mate,

These are all my games, some are already rented out and some wouldn't be suitable, but if there are any you are keen on then send me a message.

Godzilla, Jurassic Park, Spiderman, Dirty Harry, Roadshow, Twilight Zone, Creature, STTNG, White Water, Getaway, Dracula, Star Wars, Lethal Weapon 3, World Challenge Soccer, BOP, BK2K, F14 Tomcat, Road Kings, Cybernaut, Flash Gordon, Centaur, Silverball Mania, Paragon, Space Invaders, Star Trek, Meteor, Nine Ball, Flight 2K, Black Knight, Flash, Barracora, Phoenix.

Martin is here next week collecting 3 to go to various people 👍
Thanks.

Ones of interest would be Godzilla, Jurassic, Creature, Whitewater, Starwars. I’ll take one in that order what’s free ;)

Godzilla is coming back in and will be available from July to all those who enquired. Ghostbusters and Dirty Harry have also been added

What a top guy Craig is!

I find if you take the glass off you can work wonders 🤣

Just bumping this one. A number of machines will be coming back to me over the next few weeks at the end of their 6 month loan. So let me know if anyone else is keen on renting any of the games in my signature.

Thanks, Craig

Back
Top Bottom