What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in London and Stevenage

PT82

Registered
Hi guys

I am off to London next week, staying in the Euston area and on to Stevenage the day after. Where are the best places to go for a quick game of pinball?

Apologies if this has been asked hundreds of times before, I had a very quick search.

Pipeline (city) - biggest selection in Londoon
Hope & Anchor (islington) - couple of stops from Euston St. Normally only have one - think it's Iron Man
Las Vegas (soho) - it's on Wardour St not Carnaby St. (Guess Northerners are used to walking longer distances than us Londoners;))
Think there MIGHT be a SM still in the Devonshire Arms in Camden as well but worth finding out first.

I said NEAR carnaby street. A whole 0.2 miles away according to aa route planner :D
Clearly a case for a cab journey then:p Maybe they should build more moving pavements like we have on the tube, can't think why there are some obese people in the capital.

encrypted_tbn3_gstatic_com_images_38351e20726810001804ec4496dc78ef._.jpg

Are you driving to Stevenage or using the train? If you have a car and are spending a night, I am only 30 minutes away if you want to drop into Luton.

Are you driving to Stevenage or using the train? If you have a car and are spending a night, I am only 30 minutes away if you want to drop into Luton.

Thank you for that very kind offer. I would take you up on that in a heart beat as I am taking the car. Unfortunately the whole trip is for my wifes graduation at the Royal Veterinary College. I got stern looks yesterday when I mentioned I had looked up a couple of pinball places to go in London lol

Back
Top Bottom