What's new

Pinball in London and Stevenage

PT82

Registered
Hi guys

I am off to London next week, staying in the Euston area and on to Stevenage the day after. Where are the best places to go for a quick game of pinball?

Apologies if this has been asked hundreds of times before, I had a very quick search.

Pipeline (city) - biggest selection in Londoon
Hope & Anchor (islington) - couple of stops from Euston St. Normally only have one - think it's Iron Man
Las Vegas (soho) - it's on Wardour St not Carnaby St. (Guess Northerners are used to walking longer distances than us Londoners;))
Think there MIGHT be a SM still in the Devonshire Arms in Camden as well but worth finding out first.

I said NEAR carnaby street. A whole 0.2 miles away according to aa route planner :D
Clearly a case for a cab journey then:p Maybe they should build more moving pavements like we have on the tube, can't think why there are some obese people in the capital.

encrypted_tbn3_gstatic_com_images_38351e20726810001804ec4496dc78ef._.jpg

Are you driving to Stevenage or using the train? If you have a car and are spending a night, I am only 30 minutes away if you want to drop into Luton.

Are you driving to Stevenage or using the train? If you have a car and are spending a night, I am only 30 minutes away if you want to drop into Luton.

Thank you for that very kind offer. I would take you up on that in a heart beat as I am taking the car. Unfortunately the whole trip is for my wifes graduation at the Royal Veterinary College. I got stern looks yesterday when I mentioned I had looked up a couple of pinball places to go in London lol

Back
Top Bottom