What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Gazumping

Just been on the phone to Wayne, they will be ready in a couple days, no messing, deffo this time, 100% guaranteed, safer bet than a nurse (that is a safe bet), just getting my deposit ready:D

Wayne ??? Had him as MIA
wink-1.png

I heard the remakes will be a lot cheaper than 6k because they don't need to do all the design and prep that they do with a machine from scratch!

Dreads' date=' post: 1689015 said:
Just been on the phone to Wayne, they will be ready in a couple days, no messing, deffo this time, 100% guaranteed, safer bet than a nurse (that is a safe bet), just getting my deposit ready:D

Are they being co-released alongside Croc Hunter then???
biggrin-1.png

Dreads' date=' post: 1689015 said:

heard it here first guys.

i'm taking deposits...only £7k deposit and the ballance of £3k by next April secures your order!

tongue-1.png

Back
Top Bottom