What's new

Pinball Floor Mats

I think with some looking we should get a lot cheaper.
I remember a while back the guy in the States selling loads of different ones and they were not over expensive.

Not to necro a dying thread, but I was quite interested in this. Anything happen?

His big machine is broken. He has no plans at the moment to get it fixed as it's pretty costly and not a great demand for it.

He reckons he could probably embroider thin mats (non rubber backed) but I'm not sure that would be of interest to most. I might try one just to see what it turns out like.

I've been away with work pretty much constantly for the last few months so it won't be any time soon. Another week or two I might be around more and can get a mat or two and get him to try some embroidery.

He did say he currently just gets any personalised rugs or carpets done by an online company, didn't get the name though

He did say he currently just gets any personalised rugs or carpets done by an online company, didn't get the name though

Be good if you could get the name of the company from him, but I think for the time being resuming the china route is the best bet.

Back
Top Bottom