What's new

Pinball Floor Mats

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me track down some floor mats to spruce up my game room when it is done. I saw someone else here had some nice ones with Williams, Bally, Stern etc on. I've also seen ones with game titles on (TAF, T2 etc). Does anybody know if these are sold in the UK? I can't seem to channel my google-fu enough to find anybody selling! If not the only other way I know is to get a personalised one, but these tend to be expensive.

Would appreciate any help you guys can offer!

Sam.

Don't think that you can get them off the shelf/readily available as an accessory so probably have to get them especially made.

Did hear about a company in the US doing them but think they had to stop/got closed down due to copyright infringement?

Don't think that you can get them off the shelf/readily available as an accessory so probably have to get them especially made.

Did hear about a company in the US doing them but think they had to stop/got closed down due to copyright infringement?

Yeah I saw that while trying to find some, apparently as well they used to make smaller ones that got sold with games which do pop up from time to time but are quite rare.

Think US or EU is would be best place to find them as they seem to be more commercially aware than here in the UK.

US would be restrictive due to post/customs but EU shouldn't be too bad.

PPS has licenced out the artwork to a company to make new door/pin mats. Each design then goes off to Williams for approval, MM,AFM etc are in the works.

Buymats.co.uk is where I get mine from. Here is my latest purchase. This mat set me back £100 image.jpg

LARS & RITCHARD are the guys who run it.

You put your logo on the website, they will put it on a mat, send you the design for approval and make it/ sent it out within 48-72hrs! Great service

You put your logo on the website, they will put it on a mat, send you the design for approval and make it/ sent it out within 48-72hrs! Great service

I'm assuming if they are hot on copyright they are going to say no to Pinball companies logo's like Bally/Williams etc? Or are they one of these companies that state these things, but don't actually bother to enforce it and will make up the mat for you regardless?

I think as it makes one mat for a customer at request and not stock, advertise that logo that they put on. They put a logo on at customer request and charge for the mat and the service to put a logo on said mat .

I think it may work like that or yeah, they don't give a ****! I told them it was a pinball company, it says Williams pinball on the logo I sent.

Actually if you read the small print in the picture above they say they work on assumption that the person ordering has permission to use the logo!

Actually if you read the small print in the picture above they say they work on assumption that the person ordering has permission to use the logo!

Yeah I thought that might be the case, had the same thing with T-shirts in the past. I will keep them in mind then!

That looks super sharp dude, I will have to look at investing some cash in one at some stage!

£100 is way out of my league for a doormat.

Anyone interested in sharing an order if I can get some made for much less in China?

I assume we'd have to get a bunch made the same, so would have to go with something popular like Bally or Williams

£100 is way out of my league for a doormat.

Anyone interested in sharing an order if I can get some made for much less in China?

I assume we'd have to get a bunch made the same, so would have to go with something popular like Bally or Williams

Or one with all the logos on

I'm in Luke. Sounds like a plan.
I was looking at getting a Mooneyes mat for my den as it has a cool logo and that was about £40. So I'd be prepared to pay a bit more for a pinball themed one.

Yeah I would be up for that, like you say I would really like 3 separate ones with Bally/Williams/Stern on each. Send me a PM if you go through with it!

OK to make it worth while, it's going to have to be 5-10 of each design/size, so we are going to have to maybe agree on a couple of designs maximum

What is everyone wanting?

I'm thinking I want a medium sized, so 2'x3' with 2 or 3 manufacturers logos. Ideally I'd like one of them to be Data East, but to avoid all the boo's and hisses from all the Data East haters, it can be just Bally Williams if that is more popular

Something like the medium/large Bally Williams one in Dave Bishops photo

Maybe all the main pinball manufacturers logos on one?

I'm not opposed to putting DE on a large one, depends what other people like I guess. I would be quite happy with something the size of the medium/large with all the logos on one if it makes it cheaper.

Dave's was £150 I think for the Bally Williams one.

I'm going to try and target £50 for a medium/large one if that is possible

Price sounds good and put me down for a .............. have you guessed it yet Luke ?

Yep, a Bally / Williams one, or I would be even happier with a ...............

Williams Bally Midway WMS industries.

all the above in the correct script.

I've had my first quotation back at £75 for the medium size, so around half the price of the UK ones.

My target is still £50, so let's see what we can do

Back
Top Bottom