What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pinball covers

Ended up unexpectedly agreeing to buy another pin this morning.

I know I'm very late to the party but could do with a standard width WPC, if one ends up spare, or another run happens.

Any stern ones available?

Getting a door put in the room and I know how much dust is produced. I thought a cover and lots of dust sheets should protect the pins? 😳

Nice! Any chance of getting a black WPC cover? Have a home made one but looks a bit crappy next to the other two I got from you.

Resurrecting this thread.
I have a few more covers coming.. waited 6 mo the for them 🙄

3 x WPC - BLACK Standard
1 x WPC Widebody- BLACK
1 x Stern BLACK

1 x RED WPC standard
1 x GREEN STERN-
1 x Orange Stern

£64 per cover. - Body & Back Box covers, UV resistant and splash proof.

I have an unopened JJP in dark grey which I bought for my Hobbit however the pin left the building before the cover arrived so if anyone needs this I will do it for £60 plus postage at cost.

Just DM me thx Col

image.jpg

These really are a must have IMO, keeps the glass dust free and more importantly protects against fading artwork.

Hi Sorry not been on here for a long time do you have one that would fit my BSD?
Also can you still get the patches done? Or have the BSD one you got year ago now!

Last edited:
I may have ordered this after you linked it thank you dude!

I also still have the wide body JJP one unopened I bought for a pin I moved on before I even tried it on.

DM me Col

I messaged Dave as I am after another Williams Wide Body Cover and he said he may do another order if there is enough interest.

If there is enough interest Dave, please can you put me down for:-

1 x Williams Wide Body
1 x WPC
1 x Stern

All in Black.

Back
Top Bottom