What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pinball covers

I might well have Kev.. Once they are here I need to sort out people that have paid and have been waiting patiently for them.

Once that is done - I will see what I have left

Bargain, if you do turn out to have one I would be happy to take one, any colours cool with me

Whoop Whoop! Covers are here!
image.jpg

It’s been a while- below is a list of people that I believe I owe covers to that have paid

@simonwolstenholme - WPC TAF -Black
@Ant127 - WPC TAF - Black
@Lickashot - 2 X STERN - Black
@Durzel - WPC TAF - Black
@Stags6969 - JJP STANDARD- BLACK
@Colywobbles - DARK GREY JJP
@Rob zombie - GREY WPC STANDARD

If you believe I have missed you out please contact me so Incan check..

Hi
All covers have been posted, 1st class recorded

bar @simonwolstenholme, @J85M -

I have tracking numbers on a nice long receipt.. please let me know when your receive the parcel- should be early next week, if not tomorrow for some.

Please keep me updated as last time I sent covers out recorded delivery, an issue happened where delivery attempt made, card left, but not collected or issue with re-delivery and covers sent to Ireland and destroyed!

If you want your tracking number let me know

Hi Dave, I know I'm late to the party but I'd certainly be interested in covers to fit Stern machines next time you have some please.

Hey @Gonzo

Yep buddy - well late.. I may have 1 stern left and 1 WPC Left in black. Then I’m out of stock again..

Popular these covers! .

but the production time (1 sweet old lady making them) is long,And it has been a nightmare getting these from the EU- lucky avoided extra tax this time.... I think.

Anyone else wanting covers drop me a line and all I can do is ask.

💥 all covers GONE!

If anyone wants anymore I can start another order.. I have been assured that they will be quicker this time

Cheers for the update Dave, they will be very well used mate.

Received, look far better than the beach towel its replacing! Thanks

Arrived today.

Excellent quality and something I wish I'd got ages ago.

Cheers Dave

Mine arrived on Saturday. Great quality and fit.
ADA5CF46-6FE6-47C6-8F53-6A153D85F23F.jpeg
It finally prompted me to buy another dehumidifier and move BSD into the conservatory today after being tombstoned in the garage since we moved house. Now just need to get rid of this bloody hot tub and get a few more pins in there!

Back
Top Bottom