What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pinball cover

Yeah not your fault on the artwork - I know you do a great job prepping cabs and rebuilding playfields.

Just a shame some people do this to their machines - it's there's to do as they wish of course, just reminds me of a badly modified car, massive rear wing that's too big for it, spinners, crappy body kit.

what's the purpose of the strap down the middle?

To assist with the lifting of the rear flap from the magnets, was my crazy idea. lol

That strap would be an irresistible magnet for my kids to pull on at every opportunity lol. I'd like one of these if you can come up with a solution to get around the topper on a TAF.

That strap would be an irresistible magnet for my kids to pull on at every opportunity lol. I'd like one of these if you can come up with a solution to get around the topper on a TAF.
Great. So it's £40 Inc postage.
Why not get a thread with peoples names on who will commit to order. Count me in on that list.

Back
Top Bottom