What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball confessions you are ashamed of

Adrian Hufton

Registered
Ok I have got to get it off my chest and I'd rather get the stick now before I eventually invite all the Northern lot round when it arrives.
My ashamed confession is I ordered the gold trim for my MMr, please go easy on me and I have my reasons but there, I've said it!

Brave man, Think I would have chickened out and gone for the steel ones.
Good job I'm not getting one.

You order those when you were p*ssed Adie? ;)

Sure they'll be better in the 'flesh'.

To be honest, I have wrestled with this for ages, I got the email from Phil at PH requesting the trim colour, I wanted something different from the standard but didn't care much for the other options, I phoned Phil and asked if he had seen either in the hope it would look better in the flesh, he said not although he expressed he didn't like the black and it was the one most had gone for so I thought to hell with it i'll be different and go for the so called gold.
I am left with the same sort of feeling (and this is purely hypothetical) I've pulled a stunner only to find meat and two veg when I go up the skirt!

Biggest problem is ordering a MMr - not the trim....

All those lovely new boards that no-one can fix getting covered in that lovely black dust...

Rather you than me :D

I went for black, (did not want std) gold was the other option and even though it did look bling, I didn't think it went with the blue cab colour scheme, would look awesome on an IJ IMO.

Dont you mean the newly acquired Mrs Hufton picked the gold trim, well thats what id tell people

Bought a project machine with no keys. Backbox lock was drilled but the coin door one was some special security thing so got out the dremel........

3 hours later I still wasn't in so I got hacked off and hammered in a screwdriver and gave it a yank...

Door wasn't even locked :(

Doh!

Owning a DESW for eight years and chucking old 50p's in to play it. Only to find a free play setting about 6 weeks before I sold it :oops:

Needless to say this was my first pin and have learned a few things since.

Taking a good 10 minutes figuring how to get the back glass out when my first Pin arrived.....

I once had an issue with a dodgy TIP102. I decided to change out all of them, and got to four before I thought sod it and decided to refit the driver board to the game. After 5 seconds of gameplay I realised I didn't change the one I needed to as I completely misread the manual. :rofl:

Owning 2 theatre of magics in my life time...
Oh god I feel so dirty :(

You are dirty Will, you're a dirty little boy.
Nothing wrong in owning two ToM's it's what you do with them while you have them.

You are dirty Will, you're a dirty little boy.
Nothing wrong in owning two ToM's it's what you do with them while you have them.

One of them I put in the worst pub in Brighton and the locals/crack heads loved it... It nearly died when the landlord ( my mate ) told me a banned punter came in poured petrol over himself and parts of the bar and threatened to light himself up unless he was un-barred :)

It nearly died when the landlord ( my mate ) told me a banned punter came in poured petrol over himself and parts of the bar and threatened to light himself up unless he was un-barred

One of those fancy gastro pubs is it? ;) :D

I once,as an apprentice,went into work on a Saturday,thinking it was a Friday-apprentices did not work weekends

Back
Top Bottom