What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball confessional

Forgive me father for I am going to pin (in about a hour). I’m going to remove the tilt bob, I am weak and I am unworthy but Ineed a good score. 😱
Exodus 34
..and when Moses descended from the mountain he saw that on the reverse of the second tablet there was inscribed a further commandment:

11. Thou shalt never remove thy tilt bob, for it maketh a mockery of all previous scores earned in good faith, and through the hardships thus endured. Indeed the only adjustment to be permitted is for the holy bob to be tightened yet further, lest thou becomest complacent in the journey on which thou hast embarked.

Exodus 34
..and when Moses descended from the mountain he saw that on the reverse of the second tablet there was inscribed a further commandment:

11. Thou shalt never remove thy tilt bob, for it maketh a mockery of all previous scores earned in good faith, and through the hardships thus endured. Indeed the only adjustment to be permitted is for the holy bob to be tightened yet further, lest thou becomest complacent in the journey on which thou hast embarked.
I repent, oh how I repent. I have spend the day recounting my sins and flagellating my body with a gnarled tilt bob. I have undone the sacrilege foretold and only left a few quarter turns untightened. Let the lord have mercy upon this poor misguided sinner, I have seen the light and the LED is very, very bright!

Forgive me, for I have pinned.

It’s 6 weeks since my last confession.

It’s 3:30am and I’m lying in bed, tortured with thoughts of pinning again.

I’m actually thinking of buying another pin. I’m already 3 pins over my allowed space.

I kneel before you and ask you to shower me with your strength to resist.

But in my head I keep hearing “Just pin once more…..”

one of the FIRST things any new pin owner does is play with the glass off and ahem cheat. Im testing it all works honest. novelty wears off soon especially when balls fly off the playfield and smash a backglass - have seen this happen. not good.

Forgive me, for I have pinned.

It is 1 day since my last confession.

The daily temptations are getting harder and harder to resist. We now have Ripley Alien in stock.

Once again, I kneel before you begging for your salvation to wash over me. I need it to fill me with strength and resistance.

Only the penitent man shall flipper pass.

Forgive me gods, for I have pinned.

It is 25 hours since my last confession.

Gods, why have you forsaken me? The temptation is at it's strongest in the For Sale section.

Gods, have you abandoned me? Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?

I've got another confession to make, I'm no fool.

I have that "Just one more machine" hunger which needs feeding.....

Deliver me from the for sale section !

Please forgive me, for I have pinned.

We now have a TBL tempting me. I have had a few beers and I am weak.

Although I have been to the Amsterdam red light district today and may be selling up and blowing my load on something else.

A different confessional visit is in order I think……

Forgive me father for I have pinned.

I have bought a "topper" for a game that hasn't even arrived yet.
But this old cookie jar memorabilia fit too well as a custom topper to not snap up.

£40 for something stern would charge £1000 for isn't bad

It is all ogre for me now

Attachments

• 434223721_383504944576380_3636631719432824769_n.jpg
    434223721_383504944576380_3636631719432824769_n.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 29
Forgive me for I have pinned.

After promising myself only 1 machine I now have 3 in the space of 6 months, the last of which was bought in a beered up moment of weakness and for which there is no room at the inn and is lying tombstoned in the garage.
I am now looking at a 15k+ garage conversion estimates…

Last edited:
If not playing the games you have is a sin then I’m going straight to hell 👹😂

In 2024 I have barely played a full game on anything I have 🤷‍♀️ The mojo is MIA , current whereabouts unknown .

Probably a good time to hit me if you want any of them 😂

Last edited:
Temptation is all around me you sinners
I have fell on stony ground
I am weak
And still more temptation is offered to me

Father, I have Pinned.

Oh why bother telling you, you know already. You are sending me temptation and how do you expect me to react?
I am a weak human and if I can plausibly justify buying a machine I will. If you didn’t want me to, don’t make them so exciting.
I will say two Hail Bride of Pin-Bot and one Our Gorgar.

Back
Top Bottom