What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball confessional

I’ve been having pinful thoughts Father.

I really enjoyed owning Iron Maiden Premium, but felt it got quite repetitive for an average player. What am I to do? Keith spent so long designing it too.

Forgive me, for I have pinned......

I have bought a NIB JJP, I have bought a new in box Spooky but I have never bought a new in box Stern.

Please, confess your pins. We're in a ball trough of trust.

@Fantazia2 needs to confess something about 6 months ago and now.......

You'll never get me to confess, not without taking everyone down with me.

Forgive me Elwin, for I have pinned

I have been reading all the reviews, watching all the streams and the reaction has been......mixed. I'm not going to lie it's effecting me, even I, your most devoted of followers. Could it be true? The King of the Monsters has created a........(gulp) top 50 game 🙈 Wasn't the Shark meant to eat the ball? Why is there so much blue? Why have you created a game about fishing? Why can't anybody hit the ball up to the top playfield??? Why are people saying they prefer a game to yours that's 'got a great light show' and has a little plastic crocodile bouncing up and down???? Aggghhhhhhh Keith, don't do me wrong like this

*Of course all for dramatic effect. Elwin is the GOAT. Jaws of course will end up being superb. I don't give a fcuk if the shark eats the ball 😂 In Elwin we trust

Forgive me father I have Pinned

It has been only a few weeks since my last confession and here we are again picking up another two pins this WE and I have absolutely nowhere to put them!

God please help my long sufering wife who doesnt quite understand how addictive this obsession has become and forgive those who dont understand the way of the faithfull followers of the silver ball.

Finally God please pray for us now and in the hour of our need to help us stay strong keeping us on the righteous path never to stray and end up at the evil that is known as the Pinball info for sale section.

Amen

Forgive me father for I have pinned...

I've spent ages on hold to HMRC to set up a payment plan for 31st Dec end of year company tax... because I spent it on a pin.

I've spent ages on line, to HMRC, setting up a payment plan for Jan 31st personal tax.. because I spent it on another pin.

Quarterly Vat is due early Feb....ffs, here we go again...🤷

Forgive me father for I have pinned also, after playing pinball for the first time in many years I went to pinball office and really enjoyed Star Trek, told my girlfriend I was getting one for the apartment, she said she would leave me if I did, clearly I tested this with an Elvira and she stuck to her word, now I have ended up with a cactus le and monster bash with no Star Trek in sight, and finding myself refreshing the for sale page every five minutes, now want Elton as well, which is something I never thought I would say, two days into lent and I am going to break that arrangement too

This is getting worse, when I looked at what you have been played at home I noticed it was diddly squat, had to google it to see if it was a game I didn’t know about, thought I might need it😂

Forgive me father for I have pinned (or not), I was playing Robotron today and having my best game ever when I had a nose bleed. Point taken🤕

Back
Top Bottom