What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Circus

**** Zelda is creepy. Used to give me nightmares as a kid. Come to think of it, probably still will :eek:

That witch, along with the adventures of mark twain seriously made me think hell was real, and I was going if I didn't eat my greens. Kid control tactics a la 80's style....:)

Ha ha. For some reason Russ Abbott used to scare the crap outta me too:rofl:

Literally petrified of him I was. Much to the amusement of all my mates when I tell them now.

Anyway... Pinball circus ...... :D

If we're talking about space based puppets then there can be only one............

It's got Barry Hercules in it......doesn't get any cooler :D
Star Fleet is the only reason I still have a VHS player. Yep, I've got them all on tape.

But if we're going all retro then for me nothing beats...

BATTLE OF THE PLANETS

Oh, that's sad... :( I was just looking up Casey Kasem as he did a voice for Battle Of The Planets, and found out he died just a couple of weeks ago.

Lol Russ Abbott & his Mrs.

Same era Paragon would make a nice re-theme for battle of planets. Pinball Circus made for a good discussion ;)

Back
Top Bottom