What's new

Pinball Circus

Wow! Would love to play one of these. Even if only half the current projects go into proper production then we are living in a boom period for pinball. Just a shame that 99% of the population will never get to see one in a pub.

Pinball Circus
Full throttle
Predator
Hobbit
Kiss
MMr
America's most haunted
Big Laboski
Captin Nemo (has gone very quiet)
Haunted Cruise (pinball2000)
The Ben Heck zombie thing
Big Jucy Melons
Iron Man - re-run

What else is meant to be coming out? (AFMr? Pat Lawlors JJP game?Tron re-run?) That's a **** load of new titles in a short period of time.

I played PC at PHOF and thought it was fantastic. I just can't help thinking that it'd get very old, quickly in the home environment.
I can imagine it doing well on site though

I played PC at PHOF and thought it was fantastic. I just can't help thinking that it'd get very old, quickly in the home environment.
I can imagine it doing well on site though

Yes mate, gimmick, would last 5 minutes.

Don't forget Vonnie pinball - their table is Gremlins.
And Jpop games - Magic Girl, Zombie title, Alice in Wonderland.
And P3 - multimorphic.

And as for Nemo - 14 games are being built now and will be going to owners in next 12 weeks!

Could be more, can't remember.

Don't forget Vonnie pinball - their table is Gremlins.

Surely you're not taking this lot seriously? They got some high hopes with a train-wreck of a Future Pinball blueprint printed onto a piece of wood. I think the idea is bad as well, just will get annoying for pinball game. Would be no good in a tournament.

I don't see how they think they're going to complete that by this time next year. How long heighway been messing about for and they have a whole slew of staff & warehouse. Circes animal house was 2 or 3 years ago? That idea was far better than FT, was a shame I looked forward to that. Same with JJP, takes plenty money/ time.

Ranting about it :), I'm just stunned by the cheek of it all. Also finding it ridiculous being peddled by sesame street puppets? Probably the most unreal I've seen in a while.

Wow! Would love to play one of these. Even if only half the current projects go into proper production then we are living in a boom period for pinball. Just a shame that 99% of the population will never get to see one in a pub.

Pinball Circus
Full throttle
Predator
Hobbit
Kiss
MMr
America's most haunted
Big Laboski
Captin Nemo (has gone very quiet)
Haunted Cruise (pinball2000)
The Ben Heck zombie thing
Big Jucy Melons
Iron Man - re-run

What else is meant to be coming out? (AFMr? Pat Lawlors JJP game?Tron re-run?) That's a **** load of new titles in a short period of time.

Pinball gremlins by Vonnie D is also potentially in the pipeline
-------- edit
Erm never mind, a few more posts appeared when I posted that...

for $1 you could give that feedback, but non-givers are not allowed to speak

:) They'll be reading pinside threads, no need to ship 'em 60 pence.

Is it just me that gets annoyed by kickstarters? Find your own money bloody scroungers

In the video they say they've spent 10s of thousands, they need 10 more 10 thousands. Just a well dodgy pipe dream.

I've backed kickstarters for a couple of books.

History of US GOLD and the story of the ZX Spectrum.

I did this off the strength of the first book he done ( history of OCEAN software) which was a cool book.
I think it's a good scheme for a project that might not otherwise get off the ground.

I did this off the strength of the first book he done ( history of OCEAN software) which was a cool book.

Where can you get this book from? Anything to do with the Speccy is cool, way better than C64.......bring it on!!!!! :D

F*cking awesome. Even uses the theme tune to Robocop on Speccy as the video music.....love that game and played it to death when I was a kid :)

If you want to proper nostalgia out then watch the playthrough vid.....some of the best music on the Speccy IMO :)

I spent an entire Christmas day with the Speccy and a 14in TV setup on the dining room table playing nothing but this and R-Type :)

F*cking awesome. Even uses the theme tune to Robocop on Speccy as the video music.....love that game and played it to death when I was a kid :)

I did on the Amstrad a lot. I've used the music from the first level in the high score entry for the pinball.

The game is far too gimmicky for anyone to want to spend thousands on buying one surely?

I've always thought there was something quite magicall about having to go to Las Vegas if you want to play it, and it being the only place you can play it.

Oh well at least there may be a chance for Tim to pick up some spares then, it's starting to look a bit tired with all the play it gets

Back on the subject of pinball, I don't think anyone has mentioned Homepin building Thunderbirds. He sure makes fine replacement circuit boards and has been busy posting photos of the factory he's putting together in China. I'd love to help by pre-ordering as I think the theme is a good one for pinball (my Dad would love it!) but I'll just have to watch for now...

There literally no information about this table aside from the theme though? Terrahawks is on my list after evil dead :) Much prefer that to any other anderson puppets.

There literally no information about this table aside from the theme though? Terrahawks is on my list after evil dead :) Much prefer that to any other anderson puppets.
Terrahawks ???? Better than Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlett and Joe 90.
Never !

Yes mate, all of them put together doesn't beat Terrahawks. I think it's an age thing. ;)

they had a really cool line of toys (well to my tiny eyes at the time they looked cool) I rem wanting the set with them weird talking ball things

If we're talking about space based puppets then there can be only one............

It's got Barry Hercules in it......doesn't get any cooler :D

Back
Top Bottom