What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Bros - Alien Ellen Ripley Version

That Ripley edition has me mighty tempted but that would be my third Alien 🤣

@Vimtoman are model specific adjustments required now with the Ripley version, of your tracker?
I've read two mentions of alignment issues of the mounting plate screws on the Pinside thread, of those who have received the game already.
Would love to order please. Thank you

@Vimtoman are model specific adjustments required now with the Ripley version, of your tracker?
I've read two mentions of alignment issues of the mounting plate screws on the Pinside thread, of those who have received the game already.
Would love to order please. Thank you
Not seen the mounting issues? Will see who posted on Pinside and find out whats up

Cant find reference to a mounting issue.
Someone had a wiring issue which was just a flip of contacts.
Thats common on these pins as they dont adhere to pinouts on the shooter rail switch.

Cant find reference to a mounting issue.
Someone had a wiring issue which was just a flip of contacts.
Thats common on these pins as they dont adhere to pinouts on the shooter rail switch.
Sorry mate, should have referenced the post #17130 as they imply you were aware

1705321256982.png

Yep just found it.
Without a top view I cant see where the issue is but guessing I'd say the apron is slightly too far fwd.
That could be the angles that the apron screws onto.
I've asked for pictures from @SketchyMcDuff.

Will amend the plate and give more room at the rear etc

Yep just found it.
Without a top view I cant see where the issue is but guessing I'd say the apron is slightly too far fwd.
That could be the angles that the apron screws onto.
I've asked for pictures from @SketchyMcDuff.

Will amend the plate and give more room at the rear etc
Please can you pm order details mate, thank you :thumbs:

Always thought this game was good, at £8k NITB a great price. Unfortunately not a game I can have content and clips too adult for little people and a shared living room. Otherwise I might have looked at the pinball office one that's for sale

I'm not sure I could get a Widebody pin up my stairs. But that deal Phil is tempting. What board system do Pinball Brothers use?

David Thiel Audio Party: https://open.spotify.com/episode/57ZMYiw28gSv6nT6OWvc1U?si=SG4gj-jtSEKSEwKVqrWHhw

Licensing and software discussion in addition to his game work, very detailed specifics on his frustrations with the limitations of the Stern SAM system. Problematic speaker positioning of JJP games due to the mega screen, and audio precision created by the Pinball Brothers system. Love for Family Guy too 🥰

48:30 - Alien content (including Sigourney Weaver rights specifics)

Continuing from the comments on the For Sale thread seems more appropriate here?
  • Opened a ticket as nobody on the huge Pinside thread could confirm the changes listed in 4.1.1 actually feature in the game or the menu's despite the boot menu saying version 4.1.1 is running and the game info says 4.1 FW 0.72.
  • Have also informed them as an aside in the same ticket that the link to the PDF manual has disappeared with their new look website.

Continuing from the comments on the For Sale thread seems more appropriate here?
  • Opened a ticket as nobody on the huge Pinside thread could confirm the changes listed in 4.1.1 actually feature in the game or the menu's despite the boot menu saying version 4.1.1 is running and the game info says 4.1 FW 0.72.
  • Have also informed them as an aside in the same ticket that the link to the PDF manual has disappeared with their new look website.
As to be expected with the excellent PB customer care they've replied within the 24hr period stated:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you for your message.

I have just forwarded your feedback to our software team: they will fix the software issue with the next game update.

I spoke with our website manager as well, he will fix the manual link as soon as possible.

Are you experiencing any other issues you need my help for?
Let me know!

Best regards."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't think that's an acknowledgment that they're aware 4.1.1 doesn't do what it says on the tin, but happy they're still working on updating software.

Back
Top Bottom