What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball At The Hall 2014

minor detour via mine then John ? :eek:

About time you moved North m'lad ! That's another 60 miles driving beyond the venue..... However, if you REALLY want a few beers and @replicas can manage an earlier pickup, say 6.00 (ish) then OK..... You can get the beers in. ;)

I'll bring the Gottlieb PSU.

About time you moved North m'lad ! That's another 60 miles driving beyond the venue..... However, if you REALLY want a few beers and @replicas can manage an earlier pickup, say 6.00 (ish) then OK..... You can get the beers in. ;)

I'll bring the Gottlieb PSU.

:eek: That is a generous offer!

Just about to leave. Taking one of my sons.a night of pinball, what better way to spend a Saturday night.

Many thanks for a great evening of pinball and good company.
Big thanks to JMP for the lift it's not to often I get to throw some beer down while playing pinball.
D.

enjoyed playing tables i haven't played before.my lad enjoyed himself too.
thanks for putting it together.
cheers,
shaun.

enjoyed playing tables i haven't played before.my lad enjoyed himself too.
thanks for putting it together.
cheers,
shaun.

Thanks for coming over - I enjoyed the evening. Everything back at my place now and ready for NLP! See you there, cheers!

Yeah they cleared up alright but she's not too good today, not sure why as she didn't drink loads :(

Maybe that 7.5% broadoak played a part.
Hope she's feeling better now - that real ale can be a killer. I managed to fight off the hangover today. See you at NLP.

Think you're correct there Moose, he said to me last time we spoke that he wouldn't be doing it this year.
:(

Back
Top Bottom