What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Artworks Restored, Reproductions, Graphical Mods and Customizations

"Jurassic Park Pinball Translite" (DATA EAST) restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Translite.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

"Jurassic Park Pinball Translite" (DATA EAST) restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Translite.%20Restored%20Mikonos2.jpg

Jurassic%20Park%20Translite.%20Restored%20Mikonos3.jpg

Last edited:
One user requested me a insert for baywatch pinbal (SEGA) some weeks ago and this was printed result in mylar:

“Lite Shark Flip Baywatch Pinball Insert" (SEGA) printed reproductions in mylar (photo 1).
Lite%20Shark%20Flip%20Baywatch%20Pinball%20Insert%20print1.jpg

“Lite Shark Flip Baywatch Pinball Insert" (SEGA) printed reproductions in mylar (photo 2).
Lite%20Shark%20Flip%20Baywatch%20Pinball%20Insert%20print2.jpg

You can check restoration details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...s-and-customizations.43376/page-2#post-310990

Regards

Some user asked me about Baywach inserts. I haven´t them. This insert was rebuilt by me with photos and measures that user sent to me. You check link above to see material (photo) I was started for this repliica.

Regards

"Indiana Jones Custom Rounded Targets" (Set 2) for Indiana Jones Pinball (Williams) rpinted in vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Indiana%20Jones%20Custom%20Circular%20targets%20Set%202%20print1.JPG

"Indiana Jones Custom Rounded Targets" (Set 2) for Indiana Jones Pinball (Williams) rpinted in vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Indiana%20Jones%20Custom%20Circular%20targets%20Set%202%20print2.JPG

You can check designing details of this customization by me here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...s-and-customizations.43376/page-2#post-309766

Regards

"Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Blade / Interior Side Art - Left" (SEGA) customized by Zona Arcade & Mikonos
Star%20Wars%20Trilogy%20Inner%20Side%20Art%20-%20Left.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Blade / Interior Side Art - Left" (SEGA) customized by Zona Arcade & Mikonos
Star%20Wars%20Trilogy%20Inner%20Side%20Art%20-%20Left.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Details in "Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Blade / Interior Side Art - Left" (SEGA) customized by Zona Arcade & Mikonos
Star%20Wars%20Trilogy%20Inner%20Side%20Art%20-%20Left.%20Mikonos3.jpg

"Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Blade / Interior Side Art - Right" (SEGA) customized by Zona Arcade & Mikonos
Star%20Wars%20Trilogy%20Inner%20Side%20Art%20-%20Right.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Blade / Interior Side Art - Right" (SEGA) customized by Zona Arcade & Mikonos
Star%20Wars%20Trilogy%20Inner%20Side%20Art%20-%20Right.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Details in "Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Blade / Interior Side Art - Right" (SEGA) customized by Zona Arcade & Mikonos
Star%20Wars%20Trilogy%20Inner%20Side%20Art%20-%20Right.%20Mikonos3.jpg

“Batcave Drop Target Decals for Batman Forever Pinball” (SEGA). Restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos
Batman%20Forever%20Pinball%20Bats%20Drop%20Targets.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

"Creature From The Black Lagoon Left Side Art Decal" (BALLY Pinball) digital restration ended. By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Creature%20From%20The%20Black%20Lagoon%20Left%20Side%20Art%20Decal.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Comparative in restoration process in "Creature From The Black Lagoon Left Side Art Decal" (BALLY Pinball). By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Creature%20From%20The%20Black%20Lagoon%20Left%20Side%20Art%20Decal.%20Restored%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Creature From The Black Lagoon Right Side Art Decal" (BALLY Pinball) digital restration ended. By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Creature%20From%20The%20Black%20Lagoon%20Right%20Side%20Art%20Decal.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

"Creature From The Black Lagoon Front Decal". Pinball artwork restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Creature%20From%20The%20Black%20Lagoon%20Front%20Decal.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in restoration of "Creature From The Black Lagoon Front Decal". By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Creature%20From%20The%20Black%20Lagoon%20Front%20Decal.%20Restored%20Mikonos2.jpg

Pinball Artworks: "Creature From The Black Lagoon Head Side Art Decals" (BALLY) restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Creature%20From%20The%20Black%20Lagoon%20Head%20Side%20Art%20Decals.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Comparative samples in "Creature From The Black Lagoon Head Side Art Decals" restoration. By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Creature%20From%20The%20Black%20Lagoon%20Head%20Side%20Art%20Decals.%20Restored%20Mikonos2.jpg

Pinball Artworks: "Creature From The Black Lagoon Head Side Art Decals" (BALLY) restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Creature%20From%20The%20Black%20Lagoon%20Head%20Side%20Art%20Decals.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Comparative samples in "Creature From The Black Lagoon Head Side Art Decals" restoration. By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Creature%20From%20The%20Black%20Lagoon%20Head%20Side%20Art%20Decals.%20Restored%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Baywatch Pinball Translite" (SEGA) scanned 600 dpi for restoration by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Baywatch%20Pinball%20Translite.%20In%20restoration%20process%20Mikonos1.jpg

"Baywatch Pinball Translite" (SEGA) scanned 600 dpi for restoration by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Baywatch%20Pinball%20Translite.%20In%20restoration%20process%20Mikonos2.jpg

I have a suggestion, I'm not sure if it's something you would do.

A lot of people cover the extra UK skill post buttons on Lord of the Rings but it covers part of the artwork and doesn't look good. I think it would be good if someone designed new side art similar to the original but without any detail in the area covered by the semi-circle protectors.

LOTR Side.jpg

Yes, it is a pitty to cover part of side art´s drawings. If you see page 2 of this topic, you will see vinyl shields I designed when there are damage around flippers button, but I designed them in transparent in first instant. I will look for them and I will posted here.

Here are Flipper Zone Shields:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...s-and-customizations.43376/page-2#post-312365

Another thing I would design is transparent methacrylate shields without glue for these zones. Like metallic shield you posted in photo, but in transparent plastic. If you look for i people interested in, we would open a massive project for STERN, DATA EAST (maybe same), WILLIAMS and BALLY pinballs.

Regards

In this case, the protector is covering an unused button, or hole where the button used to be so clear/transparent protectors would not help.

I did not undestand you, our target is to protect artwork around flipper button zone, shields will have holes to set flipper buttons in their original positions. I can design my original shield protectors in transparent vinyl or in transparente plastic (methacrylate ), in semicircle or in anatomic positions (my fingers shield).

Regards

Stern machines of that era made for the UK market had extra buttons that operated the "UK skill posts". Most people disable them and some people hide the button holes with these protectors. My suggestion was that a whole new cabinet side decal could be designed with no significant artwork in that area.

1568732455002.png

Last edited:
Hi I am looking for insert decals especially the crime spree
“Batcave Drop Target Decals for Batman Forever Pinball” (SEGA). Restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos
Batman%20Forever%20Pinball%20Bats%20Drop%20Targets.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Baywatch%20Pinball%20Translite.%20In%20restoration%20process%20Mikonos1.jpg

Baywatch%20Pinball%20Translite.%20In%20restoration%20process%20Mikonos2.jpg
Do you see these or can I print it myself

Stern machines of that era made for the UK market had extra buttons that operated the "UK skill posts". Most people disable them and some people hide the button holes with these protectors. My suggestion was that a whole new cabinet side decal could be designed with no significant artwork in that area.

View attachment 93056
Of course! But a whole Side Art Decal in case of original artwork was damaged in severe way.

Regards

Of course! But a whole Side Art Decal in case of original artwork was damaged in severe way.
Regards

Yes, but then I thought about it some more. If someone was taking the trouble to re-decal a cabinet, they would probably just fill the holes and use the original style decals.

Yes, but then I thought about it some more. If someone was taking the trouble to re-decal a cabinet, they would probably just fill the holes and use the original style decals.
Yes, it this case it would be a good idea to send a pantone card for to get a colour match for this little sticker for to cover button hole.

I will explain pantone card ahead because it is a test I order and send to users when I have to do a new reproduction for to get the best performace with my work. I will put "Hook Pinball Decals" (DATA EAST) like example, because it have a hard difficult red colour and I get a perfect colour match following this process (I´m a owner of this pinball).

Regards

Hi Mikanos.

Photo of the RFM playfield inserts taken from IMDb. You cannot really see from this photo but as well as the circular inserts with the names of the features on, the“flames” under the UFO are also inserts - kind of triangular/arrow shaped.

You’ll see from the photo of my playfield below that I need replacement “Tower Struggle”, “Drive in Demolition” and “?” inserts and if possible replacement green “flames”.

What more do you need? Presumably measurements?

Thanks

Andy

92035EDE-12D6-492F-A611-8B76B689C6E7.jpeg

Hi Andy!

I have no problem to desing these inserts for you. What means this:

- I have to reproduce designings with scans or without. With scans better because irregular profile like explosions. scans is necessary for to get best accuracy with this irregular profiles. Texts have no difficulty.
- I have to prepare a vector for white ink.
- I have to prepare a colour pantone for a colour match and send to you previously.
- I have to prepare a precut vector.

All this process is routine for me. Easy!

Question: How much do you want to spend in reproductions? Make an account thinking in my work+printed reproductions (mylar, white Ink, precut). Give my an amount.

Regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom