What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Artworks Restored, Reproductions, Graphical Mods and Customizations

"Johnny Mnemonic Pinball Front Decal" (Williams Pinball) restored by Mikonos.
Johnny%20Mnemonic%20Pinball%20Front%20Decal.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Artwork Pinball details "Johnny Mnemonic Front Decal" (Williams) restored by Mikonos.
Johnny%20Mnemonic%20Pinball%20Front%20Decal.%20Restored%20Mikonos.jpg

"Johnny Mnemonic - Head Right Side Art Decal" (Williams Pinball) restored by Mikonos.
d27t.jpg

"Johnny Mnemonic Pinball Decal - Head Right Side Art" (Williams Pinball) restored by Mikonos (Zona Arcade).
xd6t.jpg

Anyone else finding it hard to understand why the OP is actually posting about...........

Yes as far as I can work out he sells repro decals but he’s written it in such a confusing way to try and get past copyright. “I don’t sell them I share them. But if you want to buy them email me” lol

"Johnny Mnemonic Side Art Decal" (Left) restored by Mikonos at 600 dpi.
ssa9.jpg

Artwork pinball "Johnny Mnemonic Side Art Decal" (Right) restored by Mikonos at 600 dpi.
1mxd.jpg

Some user asked me about to improve custom rounded target for Indiana Jones Pinball (WIlliams) that he saw in a pinball shop and I told him: "Of course! Let´s go!"

My results:

"Indiana Jones Custom Rounded Targets" (Set 2) for Indiana Jones Pinball (Williams). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Indiana%20Jones%20Custom%20Circular%20targets%20Set%202.%20Designed%20by%20Mikonos2.jpg

These are custom target he saw:
Pic60.png

Can you do an Addams Family apron decal set where there is no black background to it? In other words the decal would be transparen wherever it is black.

index.jpg

Can you do an Addams Family apron decal set where there is no black background to it? In other words the decal would be transparen wherever it is black.

Of course! Send me a mail!

Regards

Original "Star Trek - The Next Generation Aprons" (Williams Pinball) for restoration in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Star%20Trek%20STTNG%20apronsa.JPG

Original "Star Trek - The Next Generation Aprons" (Williams Pinball) para su restauración en Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Star%20Trek%20STTNG%20apronsb.JPG

I used mikanos decals on the super mint jm I did and I was very happy with them and his service
I did actually buy supposedly genuine ones from ministry of pinball but they where rubbish and when offered up you actually lost half of keano reeves head so micanos was the way to go

I used mikanos decals on the super mint jm I did and I was very happy with them and his service
I did actually buy supposedly genuine ones from ministry of pinball but they where rubbish and when offered up you actually lost half of keano reeves head so micanos was the way to go

Hi CHRIS B PINBALLS!

Thanks so much for your comment about my work!:)

Problem with almost all pinball shop is that they are sellig pinball decals restored from photos instead of scans, this is reason because distorsion, wrong sizes and more. All people told me this!

I work from real scans at 600 dpi:

"Star Trek Pinball Decals" scaned at 600 dpi. In restoration progress by Mikonos & Zona Arcade".
Star%20Trek%20TNG%20Decals%20Display.jpg

Best regards

"Star Trek - The Next Generation Aprons .- Serial".Restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Star%20Trek%20the%20Next%20Generation%20pinball%20Serial%20sticker.jpg

All "Star Trek - The Next Generation Aprons" scanned at 600 dpi and restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Star%20Trek%20-%20The%20Next%20Generation%20Aprons.%20Restored%20Mikonos.jpg

"Star Trek - The Next Generations Aprons" (Williams Pinball) printed over metal vinyl, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Star%20Trek%20Aprons%20print1.jpg

"Star Trek - The Next Generations Aprons" (WIlliams Pinball) impresas sobre vinilo metálico gris plata, laminado protector brillo y precortadas (foto 2).
Star%20Trek%20Aprons%20print2.jpg

"Star Trek - The Next Generations Aprons" (Williams Pinball) printed over metal vinyl, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
Star%20Trek%20Aprons%20print3.jpg

"Jurassic Park Pinball Translite" (DATA EAST). In restoration process by Zona Arcade & Mikonos
Jurassic%20Park%20Pinball%20TRanslite.%20In%20restoration%20process.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Some user requested my this:

“Baywatch pinball insert - Lite Shark Flip” (SEGA). Reproduction by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Baywatch%20Lite%20Shark%20Flip%20Insert.%20Reproduction%20Mikonos1.jpg

It is finished!

Insert for to print in mylar material.

Regards

"Jurassic Park Pinball Translite" (DATA EAST). In restoration process by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Pinball%20TRanslite.%20In%20restoration%20process.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Jurassic Park Pinball Translite" (DATA EAST). In restoration process by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Pinball%20TRanslite.%20In%20restoration%20process.%20Mikonos3.jpg

- Logo restored. It needs more level of back colour.
-Dust free at 50%.

Hi mikonos,
Can you do black knight magna save repair decals as all the ones we have tried over the years are far to light green and matt finish . Basically they have all been dreadful! Many thanks Keith. Like these but the right green.
IMG_4188.JPG

Hi mikonos,
Can you do black knight magna save repair decals as all the ones we have tried over the years are far to light green and matt finish . Basically they have all been dreadful! Many thanks Keith. Like these but the right green.

Yes, of course!

Can you scan your decals? Do it at 300 dpi and tiff format and I will send you some colour tests to do a perfect colour match.

Regards

Jurassic%20Park%20Pinball%20TRanslite.%20In%20restoration%20process.%20Mikonos4.jpg

Jurassic%20Park%20Pinball%20TRanslite.%20In%20restoration%20process.%20Mikonos5.jpg

Jurassic%20Park%20Pinball%20TRanslite.%20In%20restoration%20process.%20Mikonos6.jpg

Jurassic%20Park%20Pinball%20TRanslite.%20In%20restoration%20process.%20Mikonos7.jpg

"Pinball Finger Shield Stickers - Buff". Designed by Mikonos. Old stickers in example.
Pinball%20Finger%20Shield%20Stickers%20-%20Buff.%20Designed%20by%20Mikonos2.jpg

Becareful. PPS / Rick knows you're selling these to make a profit and will come knocking.

It's not so much a copyright issue but actually the trademarks of Bally and WIlliams. As soon as Trading Stadards get involved (who have more powers than the police) it'll be game over for anyone involved in the sale of items infringing on trademarks.

Just go ask them for the license and do a deal instead.

...and my printed result here:

"Pinball Finger Shield Stickers - Buff". Designed by Mikonos and printed in vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Pinball%20Finger%20Shield%20Stickers%20-%20Buff%20print2.JPG

"Pinball Finger Shield Stickers - Buff". Designed by Mikonos and printed in vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Pinball%20Finger%20Shield%20Stickers%20-%20Buff%20print1.JPG

I hope you like and be useful! :)

Back
Top Bottom