What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pin Collection going...

Expired Due to no activity
TWD gone pending visit etc. Still acdc available.

When the dust has settled I'll update with a new thread.

Suffice to say, once all settled I'll be making a donation to this excellent forum.

Reactions: ski
Wow , what a collection of fantastic machines , best wishes Spadge on your recovery , hopefully someday soon you'll be in a position to get back some of these types of quality titles , my dream machine of recent titles is a walking dead , that and metallica

What a sh1t situation :(

Hopefully you can get them all back at some point and lets be honest, the chase is half the fun! ;)

It's part of it yes, i've enjoyed hiring vans and going all over the country. Modding is my passion though. I can get a playing fix easy and am still working on a TOM project.

Great collection - sold at lightning speed. Must be sad to see them all go.

B/W games are the new Bitcoin.....

arnie-ill-be-back.jpg

Disheartening seeing this happen. Kinda glad I missed the post last night........and kinda sad I missed the post last night.....

All the best for you in the future mate, you offered to help me out over Christmas with
topper wiring issue I had. Wow that was some collection no wonder they sold so
fast. Result hope all works out for you.

Back
Top Bottom