What's new

Expired Pin Collection going...

Expired Due to no activity

Spadge

Registered
**** happens. So they say.

For me, this particular **** is that various reasons have conspired to bring me to the conclusion to potentially sell quite a few of my beloved machines.

Blame a mixture of a whopping tax bill I'd stupidly not fully considered, looming work on the house I've been putting off and ultimately we may be moving office which means no space for my collection (I can only have 2-3 at home maybe depending on construction work).

People who've seen them know they're really very nice, they are pretty much ALL modded with invisiglass, colour dmd, toppers, speaker lights, leds, led-ocd, gi-ocd, upgraded speakers, chrome rails, chrome lockbars, chrome thumb locks, lit aprons (original aprons too), some with 3d translites (FT, MMR, AFM, TOM) some with pin stadium etc. I have spent silly money on them but they look amazing.

People who want original machines with no leds, bulbs and such, they are likely of no or little interest to you - so please don't ask me to sell you a machine stripped of what I've added, it's a polite no.

Equally I have zero motivation to sell them cheaper by removing mods and stuff. The machines are for sale as they are - I've no problem of the buyer doing it themselves and selling parts off. I put hours into these things.

Needless to say that I'm obviously gutted, but I'll live and I'm sure I can lay my hands on some of them again if I have time and space. I've spent 2 solid years collecting and modding this selection. I was very lucky to be in the position of being able to hunt them down and buy them and then make them great. I set out to get the ipdb top 10 and got them, plus a few others along the way.

The machines:

Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure (Stunning condition, the cab decal has rippled on one of the legs so I've managed to get a new set of decals and will arrange to get sorted) £6250 (inc new decal which is ordered). Pinsound.

Star Trek Next Gen, fantastic condition, £4500. Pinsound.

White Water, Very good condition, plays nice and fast. £4000

Addams Family, Amazing condition, £7000 (you'll struggle to find a nicer one)

Tales Of Arabian Nights, £5250

Attack From Mars (original) £5500 inc 3d translite (topper in the post)

Monster Bash, One of the best you'll see, has Pin Stadium, custom topper, looks insanely good £7000

AC/DC premium, Great and heavily modified, had since NIB. Has a small issue with GI power in lower PF.. Will try and sort before sale. £6250

The Walking Dead LE, Looks gorgeous, lots of mods, upgraded audio, show-stopper everyone loves, £7500

Medieval Madness remake LE, wonderful example, lots of extras, £7500

Following gone to a good home pending payment and collection:

TZ, LOTR, FT (all gone to a home where I can buy them back if I like for the same price sold)
SS pending inspection (I know it'll go!)

My TOM is still being refurbished and is not for sale. I have another TOM but that's already sold.

If you wish to view and play them, just contact me.

I'm very central, near Wakefield J40 M1.
Delivery wise, it's collection or use Martin who lives down the road in Rotherham.
Not listed elsewhere, forum people get first dibs.

Please mail me off the thread with enquiries.

Some pictures will follow...

Now excuse me whilst i go and weep in a corner and try to come to terms with what I've just done.

IMG_0287.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG
IMG_6143.JPG
IMG_6588.JPG
IMG_6846.JPG
IMG_7116.JPG
IMG_8816.JPG
IMG_9625.JPG
IMG_2458.JPG
IMG_4421.JPG
IMG_5439.JPG
IMG_6538.JPG
IMG_8756 2.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG
IMG_0650.JPG
IMG_1683.JPG
IMG_2290.JPG
IMG_2659.JPG
IMG_3765.JPG
IMG_6773.JPG
IMG_4211.JPG
IMG_6146.JPG
IMG_7592.JPG
IMG_8878.JPG
IMG_0591.JPG
IMG_0880.JPG
IMG_4432.JPG
IMG_5590.JPG
IMG_6687.JPG
IMG_6926.JPG
IMG_8593.JPG
IMG_6143.JPG
IMG_6588.JPG
IMG_6846.JPG
IMG_7116.JPG

I clicked "like" because of the incredible collection, rather than the circumstances. Can't imagine it was an easy decision to take. Hope you're able to sort things out ASAP.

Seriously tempted by the TAF, but out of my price range sadly :(

Sorry to hear they’ve got to go mate. But that’s one hell of collection. Not every day peeps will get the opportunity to buy these in one hit. In fact, probably once in a lifetime. Glws

Gutted for you. Beautiful collection. If I could I would. All the best

Sent via my phone and Still looking for a working but inexpensive TWD....[emoji57]

Sorry to hear, it's probably one of the best collections I have seen on this forum...hope they go to forum members!

Wow! Easily the nicest pins I ve ever seen!

They are all amazing! Good luck, I doubt you will need it though!

So I've had 11 serious enquiries/dibs/offers.

That was quite a feeding frenzy.

Potentially gone pending cash/viewing etc...

TAF, IJ, MMr
LOTR, TZ, FT
AFM, SS
TWD, MB, TOTAN

Remaining -

STNG, WW, AC/DC

(Tom being restored and not for sale)

Apologies if taking a while to answer people, my phone and inbox going mental.

I'll get around to you... if you have requested pictures, please be patient as I'm out at EAG tomorrow and back on Thursday.

bloody hell mate, that must be one heck of a tax bill. Hope she didn't ask you just to put just some shelves up! ;)
seriously though, I hope all works out and you get your most prized pins back one day soon.

bloody hell mate, that must be one heck of a tax bill. Hope she didn't ask you just to put just some shelves up! ;)
seriously though, I hope all works out and you get your most prized pins back one day soon.

Just a perfect storm of taxes and other stuff really, some of it my own fault. Just considering it a bit of a rainy day - soon as it's sunny again I'll get me some pinball.

Just a perfect storm of taxes and other stuff really, some of it my own fault. Just considering it a bit of a rainy day - soon as it's sunny again I'll get me some pinball.
Wow mate sorry to hear you’ve had to do this. Only just read this which has no doubt saved me a few bob.
You will be back I’m sure and I know you enjoyed the modding more than anything so one day you can make another load of plain pins stunning . Thanks for letting me play a couple and selling me a couple before . Whoever got IJ can I have dibs??!’

I think most of us knew of your tremendous collection and secretly envied you for having managed to gather such an amazing lot.
I think most of us will be absolutely gutted for you that you have had to get rid.
What I find amazing is how quickly you have managed to sell them all. That is the hallmark of how fantastic these games are.
Thank you for keeping them in this forum.

I was at a large Derby based games studio when they didn't pay their tax bill in 2012. That didn't work out well for a lot of people. You are definitely doing the right thing. Pinball isn't important. Always pay the tax man.

I've also reached out to Martin the haulage guy in Rotherham and said he might be busy... Once i've sorted the logistics he's someone I really recommend, knows how to move pins, look after them and is a really nice guy.

He's central and gets around. Obviously you're welcome to pick tables up.

I'll need to pack and sort this stuff out in the coming couple of weeks.

Anyone going to EAG tomorrow, I'll be there in the PM and you can buy me a pint to help me get over it.

Update:
The TWD LE may well be available again. It's a superb machine, packed with tasteful mods, special edition blades and more. It won't be around long!

Back
Top Bottom