What's new

Pimp my WOZ

shaunyboy

Registered
the black inner sides of the cab don't suit such a loud playfied so I fitted some pin blades from ministry of pinball.
also the witch in the tube looks daft imo,you can't see her so I ordered a witches well mod from America.got nicely stung for £16.15 off royal mail.easy to fit and now you can see the witch.

cab sides before and after.

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0803_zpsdeqpv7ic.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0834_zpskzc9e8jf.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0835_zpspe28rlak.jpg

witch before and after.

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0836_zpsnmhsw7xp.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0837_zpsld4izbsu.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0838_zpsgtmdblzm.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0840_zpszb5f36zu.jpg

had a game afterwards and melted the witch for only the second time since I've had it.
it's so hard to do(for me anyway)

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0839_zps4zokiyxa.jpg

I miss my woz more than any of my previous 12 pins I owned...

when I first bought it and played a few games I wondered what I had spent so much money on.just bashing about keeping the ball in gets you nowhere on this game.
after a while you get to know what to do and what to aim for and the game opens up and I can say now I've never played a game like it.
TAF is my favourite pin and I will be getting another one soon.this WOZ is by far my favourite recent pin,it's going to be with me for a while.
you need 8 jewels to get (somewhere over the rainbow) I've played it for 45mins and only got 1 jewel.i don't know if I will ever get to the end on this game.

Aye, WOZ and TAF are my 2 favourite games and I've owned all of the top 20+ minus MB/LOTR

Would love another but the light boards are a ticking time bomb! If JJP ever goes bust the longevity of any WOZ pin is in serious doubt

Back
Top Bottom