What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pimp my WOZ

shaunyboy

Registered
the black inner sides of the cab don't suit such a loud playfied so I fitted some pin blades from ministry of pinball.
also the witch in the tube looks daft imo,you can't see her so I ordered a witches well mod from America.got nicely stung for £16.15 off royal mail.easy to fit and now you can see the witch.

cab sides before and after.

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0803_zpsdeqpv7ic.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0834_zpskzc9e8jf.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0835_zpspe28rlak.jpg

witch before and after.

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0836_zpsnmhsw7xp.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0837_zpsld4izbsu.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0838_zpsgtmdblzm.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0840_zpszb5f36zu.jpg

had a game afterwards and melted the witch for only the second time since I've had it.
it's so hard to do(for me anyway)

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_woz_SAM_0839_zps4zokiyxa.jpg

I miss my woz more than any of my previous 12 pins I owned...

when I first bought it and played a few games I wondered what I had spent so much money on.just bashing about keeping the ball in gets you nowhere on this game.
after a while you get to know what to do and what to aim for and the game opens up and I can say now I've never played a game like it.
TAF is my favourite pin and I will be getting another one soon.this WOZ is by far my favourite recent pin,it's going to be with me for a while.
you need 8 jewels to get (somewhere over the rainbow) I've played it for 45mins and only got 1 jewel.i don't know if I will ever get to the end on this game.

Aye, WOZ and TAF are my 2 favourite games and I've owned all of the top 20+ minus MB/LOTR

Would love another but the light boards are a ticking time bomb! If JJP ever goes bust the longevity of any WOZ pin is in serious doubt

Back
Top Bottom