What's new

Sold *pending collection* Project LW3 £650 Ono or TRADE

deathrow

Registered
well here is the sale of a project LW3

Bought this as a 'pile-o-crap' here for £485

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Data-East-LETHAL-WEAPON-3-arcade-pinball-machine-complete-not-working-/201579353125?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&nma=true&si=KOUT1g%2BQ%2BDmOWjLzFHlH118wJ18%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Bought as it was described unfortunately.

Lots done and here is the shop log:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/slightly-leathal-weapon-3.33473/

The dmd was returned to the seller and has now been replaced. My carefully repaired boards and surround were by the looks of it taken apart with a hammer. The surround is even more broken then it started out! expect the dmd not to work!
The DMD and surround etc were put back in my original box without care and not screwed back together meaning everything has rattled around!

The plus side is that I have cleaned the cabinet with antibacterial wipes so it doesn't smell like dog **** any more. Not sure where the smell came from?

One of the legs is bent and in general it's in need of work.
In general when I collected this machine it was the biggest pile of ****.

Plus sides are it now powers up, the main board boots and it's ready to start a game.
Sound works and lights flash on the PF.

Owes me £650 in total now (not counting time or collection) but I'm open to a fair offer.

Hope I've advertised it fairly? I'm not into trying to extract every last penny and leaving areas of description out.

PF looks quite good to be fair.

Pics in my threads.

Plus these of the dmd replacement and surround. Driver board is still my original.

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_image_zpssm4tabsu.jpeg

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_image_zpsgh7yxxm2.jpeg

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_image_zpsedh6e0tf.jpeg

i1263.photobucket.com_albums_ii631_deathrowr_image_zpsnlqfxfyi.jpeg

I will want this collected in person and paid for in person.
Sorry but I want it gone now and not in weeks as I'm at the end of my tether. Not the machines fault but I'm sure you can tell how I feel and why?

No coin mech fitted.

I have a replacement PF pivot en route and will be included.

Happy to show the main board booting and the PF flashing etc, not willing to plug in the replacement dmd.

So who wants this to fix it up?

Last edited:
Just to add 10% will be going to this site from the sale of this machine. These are worth fair money when done so don't be too tight! Lol

Your Ebay link is to A £20 LW3 cabinet light mod. Edit, ignore me..... incredibly slow internet connection was not showing it up below..... :rolleyes:

Yep, some things are best shed if getting to you that way.

Last edited:
Seen it now, Ebay projects at your peril eh......? Check out all the negative feedback. :eek:

Good luck with the sale anyway.

Last edited:
The eBay links works for me.

Sorry this hasn't gone well for you.

Good luck with moving it on.

To be fair, it's worth more than £500 in boards, parts, coils etc alone. Assuming the DMD is good then whoever buys it could break it for more...

If I had the cash/space I would take it on..

Getting a few "offers".

Please note this is collection and payment in person only.

Happy to accept 650 or offers but not too low as I'm happy to break it.

Few people have asked for parts.
I will try to sell this before I break it. That's a option for later down the line

Thank you

Last edited:
I'm willing to trade this against a twin sit down racing arcade machine.

Doesn't need to work/can need repair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom