What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Or Trade - HUGE vintage computer collection

Courtney Blush

Never enough space.
Alias
Courtney
FOR SALE :

Vintage computer collection.

Huge amount of old computers from 1970's through to the 1990's.

These consist of :

Amstrad 464
Amstrad 464+ Boxed
Dragon 32 Boxed
Mattel Aquarius Boxed
Sinclair ZX80 Boxed
Sinclair Spectrum 48k
Sinclair Spectrum+ Boxed
Sinclair Spectrum +2
Sinclair Spectrum +3 Boxed
Sinclair QL
BBC A
BBC B
*BBC B+
BBC Master
BBC Master Compact
Apple II Boxed
Apple IIe
Apple II+
Apple II Europlus
*Apple Lisa complete with all manuals and disks
Apple eMac
Commodore Pet
Commodore Amiga A500
Commodore Amiga A500+
Commodore Amiga A2000HD
Commodore 64 Breadbin
Commodore 64C Terminator 2 Edition Boxed
Commodore 128 Boxed but missing the polys
Commodore 128D Import - Working but yellowed
Escom Amiga A1200HD
Atari 520 STFM
Atari 1040 STFM
Tatung Einstein Prototype Boxed with Prototype Monitor
Televideo TS803 Complete with Original System Disks etc

Some of the accesories include :

Commodore 1541 Disk drives, Commodore MPS Printer, Apple II floppy drives and expansion cards, (one boxed Apple Floppy Drive), Apple Winchester Hard drive, Numerous BBC Floppy Drives, Thousands of floppies and tapes. Some SD card drives for BBC, Apple II and Commodore, Joysticks, Books, Magazines.

The Apple II is very very rare :

1, it's boxed original from 1978
2, It's Disk II is boxed too
3, It has the original manuals and Joysticks
4, the box is actually badged as Eurapple which was a company that was set up in America by Jobs and Woz to distribute the very very first Apple Computers to Europe.

Those with *'s are not currently working.

There are numerous accessories too for most of these, Microdrives, thousands or tapes and disks and books, Winchester Hard Drive for the Apple IIe etc and more computers I can't remember, including vintage games consoles like SNES, Master System etc, Wonderswan etc.

Trades ideally for a very decent level Stern or will sell individually and will price them as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

I have a working Snes with a couple of pads, a UK one. and also a few games with it. I would let it go for £60

@Spadge

The whole collection I would probably be looking at £4k.

a boxed working ZX80 unyellowed and with the upgrade rom and keyboard unfitted is worth £500+. An Apple Lisa can be worth thousands once repaired, this one is very rare as it's totally complete, an easy ebay sell at £700+, Commodore PET's go for £500+ and this one is the early 2001 with the chicklet keyboard all working. The boxed Apple II is worth in excess of £600 to a collector because it was one of the very very first in the UK by Eurapple. I think £4k is a cheap investment for someone to get this level of history.

Courtney

Last edited:
@Sgt GrizZ I do have some of the Your 64 mags and maybe others, certainly don't have the tapes or discs they may have come with. Let's see if I can trade the whole collection first.

A Winchester drive, now there's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time.

Acorn Archimedes A3000
Apple Mac Cassic II
Apple Mac Colour Classic
Apple Mac IIfx
Apple Mac 9600 (Ex Nick Rhodes - Duran Duran)
Wonderswan Colour Final Fantasy Edition - boxed and mint
Wonderswan Original boxed and mint
Vectrex
Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong
Nintendo Game & Watch - Pinball
Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong Jr
Nintendo Game & Watch - Mario Bros

There's more.....

For the right deal I will also include....

PS4 Slim 1TB with at least 15 games
PSVR
Xbox One 1TB CoD special edition with at least 15 games
Nintendo Switch

and that's still not everything....

There are a handful of old Apple laptops, Psion Organisers, II, 3 and 5,

Will have to go up the Attic at some point

There are also multiples of a lot of the computers.

Multiple spectrums, commodore 64's 2 x 128's etc most work but also a great source of spares.

Maybe an idea to find a UK based vintage collectors forum and post something on that. You have some rare stuff - but I am not sure many people on here would shell out £4K for computers, when that could buy them a darn smart pinball!

I remember most of those computers coming out, if I kept programming when 'I was a kid' and did not discover guitars and/or women I think I would of been a lot better off financially! I think I have a couple of old magazines that I had ZX81 and Spectrum games published in (the old magazines you had to type in the whole programme).

Was never a commodore fan, preferred Sinclair and BBC micros. Can remember networking 4 BBC micros together in the final year of school when the teachers did not have a clue what I was doing. Great geeky times.

Game and Watch.... happy memories, they go for quite a bit now I think!

Game and Watch.... happy memories, they go for quite a bit now I think!
Our local toy/sports/model emporium stocked these at the height of the craze. I remember at the back of the shop they had loads of them on display...,, after school the place was rammed with over excited kids bashing the hell out of them.

Rather optimistically they had an honesty jar and you were supposed to pay 2p everytime you played !!! Hahahahaha, like that worked, kids would be like 2p in..... and I'll take that 10p out. Up yours grandad!

Occasionally the shop owner would lose his rag and turf the unruly mob out!

Great times to be a kid [emoji4]

Fantastic collection. I've thought about selling trading/selling my retro games stuff for pinball but I'm just too attached to it all

Wow, I had a dragon 32 when I was a kid and a game and watch pinball hehe dunno where they went... I still have my Casio soccer watch !

Amazing collection. You must keep them. Only get rid of any doubles you have.

I can't remember what happened to my zx spectrum 48k, Vic20 or Commodore 64. I still have all my games consoles starting from the NES and the MSX with some great konami games. Always wanted a Amiga or a Atari ST.

I would be interested in your game and watch games..I had Donkey Kong which I loaned but never got back :-( while tidying the other day I found the empty box..

Keep em mate. I sold the lot a few years ago and wish I'd kept them

Yeah I know I'd regret. It. I have 70 odd boxed SNES games and a similar number of NES and Mega Drive games. They've become so valuable but the idea of selling them... Not sure I could pull the trigger

I've wondered about this for a while with my retro games. Prices are ridiculous now but will they plateau/crash. Guess there's some cross over there with Pinball

Back
Top Bottom