What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old TV Series

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
I have discovered a treasure cove of crāp TV through Kodi.
Just started watching Space 1999. I was too young to watch it when it first aired. Logan's Run the TV series is next.

Any recommendations on what to watch ?

UFO classic Gerry Anderson. I had in fact still have most of the toys from that.
S. H. A. D. O. rocks.

Been working my way through the x-files. Not as good as what i remember.
Kodi is brilliant. Although i find myself sat in front of the search menu for ages trying to think of something to put on. Too much choice if there is a thing.

Another one for UFO , Ed Straker was a dude and what a car

Another shout for Joe 90, thunderbirds, buck rogers, Babylon 5 and battlestar Galactica (original)

Been working my way through the x-files. Not as good as what i remember.
Kodi is brilliant. Although i find myself sat in front of the search menu for ages trying to think of something to put on. Too much choice if there is a thing.
Try the top 100 lists on places like IMDB or, at a push, Rotten Tomatoes. If you can't find good lists published by the websites themselves, then you can often find genre specific lists made by other users. Shoutout for the SportsMania/UltimateMania addon for anyone into any form of sports too - paid for, but at a fraction of the cost of Sky or BT, and with more content.

Hard work but I have found all the old episodes of Doctor Who.

Joe 90 were classics, I bought the box set around 5 years ago...... Being aged 45 at the time was classed as a midlife crisis by my wife.....

Had the same with my Captain Scarlet box set. The wife took the p#ss so i responded by purchasing various boxed figures and vehicles. My nine year old son and I ganged up on her and she was defeated ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom