What's new

Old TV Series

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
I have discovered a treasure cove of crāp TV through Kodi.
Just started watching Space 1999. I was too young to watch it when it first aired. Logan's Run the TV series is next.

Any recommendations on what to watch ?

UFO classic Gerry Anderson. I had in fact still have most of the toys from that.
S. H. A. D. O. rocks.

Been working my way through the x-files. Not as good as what i remember.
Kodi is brilliant. Although i find myself sat in front of the search menu for ages trying to think of something to put on. Too much choice if there is a thing.

Another one for UFO , Ed Straker was a dude and what a car

Another shout for Joe 90, thunderbirds, buck rogers, Babylon 5 and battlestar Galactica (original)

Been working my way through the x-files. Not as good as what i remember.
Kodi is brilliant. Although i find myself sat in front of the search menu for ages trying to think of something to put on. Too much choice if there is a thing.
Try the top 100 lists on places like IMDB or, at a push, Rotten Tomatoes. If you can't find good lists published by the websites themselves, then you can often find genre specific lists made by other users. Shoutout for the SportsMania/UltimateMania addon for anyone into any form of sports too - paid for, but at a fraction of the cost of Sky or BT, and with more content.

Hard work but I have found all the old episodes of Doctor Who.

Joe 90 were classics, I bought the box set around 5 years ago...... Being aged 45 at the time was classed as a midlife crisis by my wife.....

Had the same with my Captain Scarlet box set. The wife took the p#ss so i responded by purchasing various boxed figures and vehicles. My nine year old son and I ganged up on her and she was defeated ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom