What's new

Wanted Not Pinball - COKE VENDING MACHINE

Spadge

Registered
Hi, given the collector circles we move in, does anyone know where a friend of mine (based in Malta) could get hold of a nice vintage coke machine? Happy to ship it out there etc.

Anyway, any links appreciated.

Funnily enough, whilst wandering around an antiques yard in Beccles, Suffolk, yesterday, I saw a nice 50's/60's coke machine. Someone had tried to repaint the raised lettering which looked shakey but looked like it would restore well.

Give Vintage Mischief a ring in Beccles.

(don't look at their pinball pricing :))

Couldn't resist £6k for a Baywatch?........................................
I do like the idea of a bespoke one La Ferrari on the high speed looks good! @PeteB something you could offer? Additional custom kits?

I've actually played on that Baywatch at a local lifestyle show and it is in very good condition but I nearly fell over when they told me how much it was!

Couldn't resist £6k for a Baywatch?........................................
I do like the idea of a bespoke one La Ferrari on the high speed looks good! @PeteB something you could offer? Additional custom kits?

Yep, something I'm already working on with T2 chrome. We're building up a big kit for it. The custom kits we're doing though don't rename the game to something else, its just an alternative version.

Next up is a full custom kit for Johnny Mnemonic, hopefully will start releasing pieces for that next week.

I won't touch playfields though. Toys, decals, plastics etc fine but I dont think changing the actual playfield is a good idea.

Beautiful one for sale on coinop warehouse on Facebook $2250
Be quick though!

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom