What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Not Pinball - COKE VENDING MACHINE

Spadge

Registered
Hi, given the collector circles we move in, does anyone know where a friend of mine (based in Malta) could get hold of a nice vintage coke machine? Happy to ship it out there etc.

Anyway, any links appreciated.

Funnily enough, whilst wandering around an antiques yard in Beccles, Suffolk, yesterday, I saw a nice 50's/60's coke machine. Someone had tried to repaint the raised lettering which looked shakey but looked like it would restore well.

Give Vintage Mischief a ring in Beccles.

(don't look at their pinball pricing :))

Couldn't resist £6k for a Baywatch?........................................
I do like the idea of a bespoke one La Ferrari on the high speed looks good! @PeteB something you could offer? Additional custom kits?

I've actually played on that Baywatch at a local lifestyle show and it is in very good condition but I nearly fell over when they told me how much it was!

Couldn't resist £6k for a Baywatch?........................................
I do like the idea of a bespoke one La Ferrari on the high speed looks good! @PeteB something you could offer? Additional custom kits?

Yep, something I'm already working on with T2 chrome. We're building up a big kit for it. The custom kits we're doing though don't rename the game to something else, its just an alternative version.

Next up is a full custom kit for Johnny Mnemonic, hopefully will start releasing pieces for that next week.

I won't touch playfields though. Toys, decals, plastics etc fine but I dont think changing the actual playfield is a good idea.

Beautiful one for sale on coinop warehouse on Facebook $2250
Be quick though!

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom