What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights NBA Fastbreak at the South Coast Slam

Dave Dutton

Jim Brady

Alan Syson

Andrew Foster

Oh crap, i'm toast!! (other than Alan...
wink-1.png
)

Oy you miserable bugger! Look at my placings for the odd occasions I turn out for meets. Then there was Stockholm. Top score all day on Indy 'til "That Bastard Ayub"s last ball. Amsterdam? Can't remember. Oh yes. Saved England B team from coming last by getting Monster Fish. You gonna eat my shorts.

I wouldnt worry, some of these players dont do well with a lot of distraction, so get your whistles and fog horns ready...

Alan Syson 2' date=' post: 1691238 said:
Oy you miserable bugger! Look at my placings for the odd occasions I turn out for meets. Then there was Stockholm. Top score all day on Indy 'til "That Bastard Ayub"s last ball. Amsterdam? Can't remember. Oh yes. Saved England B team from coming last by getting Monster Fish. You gonna eat my shorts.

"Rank Amateur" is all i'm saying
wink-1.png

At least there's some other decent players in our group...
wink-1.png

Paul' date=' post: 1691251 said:
"Rank Amateur" is all i'm saying
wink-1.png

At least there's some other decent players in our group...
wink-1.png

Sounds like a bit of a grudge match brewing here..

The Golden State Warriors V The Portland Trailblazers..

Could be the match of the tournie..
biggrin-1.png

We have been asked to run a mini version on the Sunday with not as many teams and a cash only prize, We will have to see how many are interested, max 20 teams...

Ahhh grizz how can a battle hardened soldier like you fall behind on such a mission------- 3weeks in the cooler me thinks!

Love the fact I'm on at 11.30 a.m. - is that so you can be sure the comp will get completed on time? I promise I won't wander off (hangs head in shame!)

Mark

I'm in the 14:30 group and have no idea who I'm up against. I do know I'm rubbish at NBA Fastbreak but I'm not going to let that stop me whipping up the competition......

Bring it on League E people!
biggrin-1.png

Paul' date=' post: 1691224 said:
Dave Dutton

Jim Brady

Alan Syson

Andrew Foster

Oh crap, i'm toast!! (other than Alan...
wink-1.png
)

Paul. Remind me of our match score. Seems to have slipped my mind.

Alan.

Only because you were playing on the "good" machine - We should have completed the weekend with the reverse ass-whipping that would have ensued when the tables were turned
wink-1.png

Doesn't alter the fact that my 74 was the highest recorded score of the weekend :)

Sorry Alan but in the final when we set the machines to the arm breaking, back crunching five minute game, and one of the players won the extra time taking the game to well over seven minutes, Stan had over 100 points..

But if you count the two minute games you probably did have the highest, the games will be available to play at my Northern League meet on the 29th, all welcome.

Massive thanks to the Northern Lights guys for putting this comp on.....it was awesome
biggrin-1.png
Well pleased with getting to the semi finals, although I did get destroyed by Andy Foster in the 3rd place playoff!

Back
Top Bottom