What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Flip Frenzy 2022 (redux)

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian Walmsley
windoesnot added a new event:

Northern Flip Frenzy 2022 (redux)

Trying this one again with a new date.

We will be running a Flip Frenzy competition on Saturday 29th October at 1pm. Entries will be capped at 25 people. There will be a waiting list if more than 25 signed up.

Full address will be sent to those taking part nearer the time but is being hosted by @JMP (near Blackpool) so expect a range of odd machines being used

The format will be 2 x 90 minute flip frenzy qualifying sessions with a break between. Top 2 players overall will...

Read more about this event...

A reminder, sign ups are from midday on Saturday 10th September, not open yet :)

Please PM your entry me from then, thanks

Will put the entries up later today now as we’re already at the player cap and into a wait list

Thanks for the entries so far folks!

Confirmed entries:

Ailsa Clunie
Alan Irving
Alan Jones
Andy Brock
Andy Foster
Chris Miller
Claire Lickman
Clare Johnson
Colin Clunie
Dan Lewell
Darren Ball
David Bowery
David Dutton
Eddie Lehan
Gareth Arnold
Garry Speight
Gene Aw
James Lee
Jim King
John Parkins
Katie Houghton
Lirk Sadler
Paul Barber
Paul Garner
Paul Owen
Roy Smith
Shaun Harvey
Stephen Kielty
Stuart Judson
Wayne Johns

Wait list:

I'll be in touch nearer the time to send you the address and other details.

Thanks

(List updated)

Last edited:
awww shoot forgot about this today. but looks like Clare in a tennis tourney same day so it wasn’t to be. good to see it’s full

A reminder, you can still sign up and be on the wait list which is only 1 deep currently.

I'll send the address details out to those entered during next week and also hope to confirm the chosen machines by the end of next week too and add them on here.

Claire has also said there might also be multiple cheesecakes so even more reason to register! 👍

A reminder, you can still sign up and be on the wait list which is only 1 deep currently.

I'll send the address details out to those entered during next week and also hope to confirm the chosen machines by the end of next week too and add them on here.

Claire has also said there might also be multiple cheesecakes so even more reason to register! 👍
Stick me on the wait list please Ian

Games for the comp:

Alien Star
Bounty Hunter
Bram Stokers Dracula
Flash Gordon
Stern Godzilla (huge thanks @gringo)
Congo
Sorcerer
Super Orbit (apologies @replicas)
TX Sector
Robowar
Tron
Laser Cue
Stern Kiss
Twilight Zone

There will also be a practice period from 12-1pm. Again address details will be sent to those coming nearer the time

Thanks

Last edited:
I've sent out the address details to those who might not have been to John's before, if you haven't got them and need them sending please let me know

Entry list updated again, still a full 25 but wait list is now empty if anyone else is thinking of signing up

Back
Top Bottom