What's new

Noob (not) Cambridgeshire

mark adams

Registered
Hi All,

Just realised i should have done this first, I'm not really a noob to pinball having worked in arcades as an engineer from 1984 - 1989 plus i collected quite a bit of stuff in the mid 90's before i got divorced and lost everything..
However, i am back in the game, ideally looking for a fixer upper as that is what i do but i'm easy to please either way.
Got my faves, Hyperball, Firepower etc Williams games of a particular era
Also loved the DMD games, Judge dredd (i restored one of those from nothing up) T-2, TZ, BSD and a few others i have owned in the past. Had 2 Star wars cockpits in the past too...

welcome buddy. when you worked in arcades as an engineer, does that mean you can fix pinball machines - mechanics, electrics, electronics and all?

Still have a good eprom programmer and eraser, various bits of test equipment (not scope sadly) in fact the only thing i don't have is a pinball machine

do you think you might offer a travelling fixit service?

Northerners have Andy Legend these days, so down South we are always keen to find new fixing folk. Robin Kemp works around London but i don't know what his free time is like, Neil Fellender does the South West i think.

i'm not suggesting you do it for free unless you're visiting friends - but if you did offer this service, i could see it being very popular.

Happy to help, have to be weekends though, i work full time in a hospital during the week.
Hi mark . Welcome to the forum. I'm in Peterborough and am very much a buyer/owner not a fixer so if you're interested in
a. Earning a few beer tokens servicing / fixing my machines it would be great and
b. any you do up for sale I'd be interested .
And a beer and game of pinball too if you want
Cheers Andy

Not sure. There's a pinball show in Ely in May if you're interested , if you want to pop round for a beer and few games just let me know

Back
Top Bottom