What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noob (not) Cambridgeshire

mark adams

Registered
Hi All,

Just realised i should have done this first, I'm not really a noob to pinball having worked in arcades as an engineer from 1984 - 1989 plus i collected quite a bit of stuff in the mid 90's before i got divorced and lost everything..
However, i am back in the game, ideally looking for a fixer upper as that is what i do but i'm easy to please either way.
Got my faves, Hyperball, Firepower etc Williams games of a particular era
Also loved the DMD games, Judge dredd (i restored one of those from nothing up) T-2, TZ, BSD and a few others i have owned in the past. Had 2 Star wars cockpits in the past too...

welcome buddy. when you worked in arcades as an engineer, does that mean you can fix pinball machines - mechanics, electrics, electronics and all?

Still have a good eprom programmer and eraser, various bits of test equipment (not scope sadly) in fact the only thing i don't have is a pinball machine

do you think you might offer a travelling fixit service?

Northerners have Andy Legend these days, so down South we are always keen to find new fixing folk. Robin Kemp works around London but i don't know what his free time is like, Neil Fellender does the South West i think.

i'm not suggesting you do it for free unless you're visiting friends - but if you did offer this service, i could see it being very popular.

Happy to help, have to be weekends though, i work full time in a hospital during the week.
Hi mark . Welcome to the forum. I'm in Peterborough and am very much a buyer/owner not a fixer so if you're interested in
a. Earning a few beer tokens servicing / fixing my machines it would be great and
b. any you do up for sale I'd be interested .
And a beer and game of pinball too if you want
Cheers Andy

Not sure. There's a pinball show in Ely in May if you're interested , if you want to pop round for a beer and few games just let me know

Back
Top Bottom