What's new

No feeding frenzy

The last 2 pins I've had I've had through a friend, my last purchase on the forums was @RudeDogg1 TZ which has just come back to me after a loan out (to the same friend). I just haven't bought anything through the forums as I'm happy with my lineup now, can't afford anymore, have run out of space and likely won't look at selling any of my games for another year or so. Like you say Xmas is just a bad time as nobody is selling or buying but it should start to pick up again in the next few weeks I'd imagine.

For a proper feeding frenzy you need 6 components

1. A top title
2. the right price or too cheap
3. flood of responses
4. seller goes awol
5. someone posts the relevant video and audio from fish tales
6. at some point after 3, 4, and/or 5, the popcorn eating emojis appear

THEN you have a feeding frenzy

Well bought two off here in last month or so and since then quiet. Which is good because pinball money has ran out. And man cave still not ready so they stayed with the people i bought them from.

Too many collectors, not enough pins! (plus @Arv tries to take as many pins out of circulation as possible by storing them on end in his garage of doom)

If it was just collectors selling pins to each other, then no problem, plenty for everyone.

The big problem is all the ebay 4rseholes that are sitting on pins for sale at 2,3,4,5 or even 10 times the actual value, for months or even years at a time.

Pinflation attracts too many 1970's car dealers who just see pound signs

The addams? :p
Yeahhhh......err no. That will be the last to go. Not because it is my favourite but because I put a new playfield in it and I know that I will never get a nicer one without spending bat sh1t crazy money.

Back
Top Bottom