What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bally Mr & Mrs Pac Man

andy

Site Supporter
I need to free up some space so I've had a reappraisal of which of my machines are keepers (also partly influenced by time available to work on them!) and so I have the following Ballys for sale:

Speakeasy Now Sold

Vector Now Sold

Mr & Mrs Pac Man Price Drop £550 This one was set up in my house a couple of months ago, new rubber set fitted, it's fully working though the flippers were a bit weak - the lucky new owner might think they're OK but if I'd had more time I'd have replaced sleeves, plungers etc to refurbish them.

Pics below, give me a shout if you've got any questions!

P2020165.JPG
P2020168.JPG
P2020170.JPG
P2020178.JPG
P2020179.JPG

Attachments

• P2020156.JPG
    P2020156.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 408
  • P2020157.JPG
    P2020157.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 405
  • P2020158.JPG
    P2020158.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 409
  • P2020160.JPG
    P2020160.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 414
  • P2020161.JPG
    P2020161.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 408
  • P2020163.JPG
    P2020163.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 410
  • P2020172.JPG
    P2020172.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 409
  • P2020175.JPG
    P2020175.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 407
  • P2020176.JPG
    P2020176.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 405
  • P2020177.JPG
    P2020177.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
Hello Peter here, I am new to the forum:) whereabouts in Bristol do you live? I have a working Vector and was thinking about repairing and tidying up a bit, but the play field is tired etc yours may be a better place to start? Would it be possible to view the machine?

She does look good:thumbs: I see the Paragon next to it. Is it in a Similar condition..? I have both these machines and a Strange Science. All will need work of some kind.:clap: I have noticed your thread on Vector and it is encouraging me to do work on it:hmm: and I may need your help and others along the way. It has a worn play field to wood in places, non working top left flipper and a few speech probs:suspect: I was thinking of going the overlay route especially on the Paragon poss Vector? To do this would need to take play field apart anyway and was thinking Andys machine swap play field maybe save another Vector.:D

Ooh! Hello @Petebaur, fellow VECTOR and PARAGON owner! That's makes you, me (I'm Peter too) and @DRD that have both of these classic machines.

You can buy with confidence from @andy - I got my GOLD BALL project from him. The playfiled on that VECTOR doesn't look too bad. I don't see the usual disastrous wear in front of the H-Y-P-E targets. Tiny bit around the DEFENDER drop-targets. Much better than mine!

Say hello to @astyy too :) He's putting together a project VECTOR and is babysitting mine to use as a guide for piecing it all back together. Hello @astyy ;) I'm back... !!!

nice to see some bally solid states at good prices,and can't believe vector hasn't sold already

Ooh! Hello @Petebaur, fellow VECTOR and PARAGON owner! That's makes you, me (I'm Peter too) and @DRD that have both of these classic machines.

You can buy with confidence from @andy - I got my GOLD BALL project from him. The playfiled on that VECTOR doesn't look too bad. I don't see the usual disastrous wear in front of the H-Y-P-E targets. Tiny bit around the DEFENDER drop-targets. Much better than mine!

Say hello to @astyy too :) He's putting together a project VECTOR and is babysitting mine to use as a guide for piecing it all back together. Hello @astyy ;) I'm back... !!!
Hi, went round today, nice bloke, about the same age, had a little chat, LOL. (i forgot my teeth felt a little self conscious):rofl:The machine was fine, just as you described just a little bubbling of mylar in places, he won't have any trouble selling it. Says has not had many requests for the other 2. :hmm: Where is all the pinheads who want a fixer upper? (I might go back and arrange to see the Pacman )lol.

My first machine was Paragon, my girlfriend bought it for me, Happy Chappy:clap: she got it off eBay, although I think it was advertised on here from a member. So I bought one too, the Vector. also off ebay. And got Martin to deliver the pair @ Mar/apr last year. Happy days. Although I haven't had much time to play with them:(

Just reminded me, she never got the user manual, for Paragon would have come in handy when the top flipper of the two on the right started playing up. Still needs a bit of play then frees up. LOL bit like me.

I used to love my Vector, first PF swap I ever did. Did it in one night on the kitchen table, don't think I slept at all that night, or the next day with play and adjustments. That was almost 18 years ago and it was my first pin.

Nice to see a lot of peeps reminiscing and general upping their VECTORs! Top game. Sorry @andy bombing your thread ;)

I'd have taken the MM&MP, as it's top of my Bally want list, but the tax man raped by bank account last month :mad:

Vector has now gone to a good home!

Speakeasy and Pac Man still available........

Just the Pac Man left now, please PM me if you're interested!

Price drop to a bargain price of £550!

Thay's definitely my lowest price....if no-one's interested at that level I'll hang on to it.

Please PM me if you're interested, I'd happily listen to any trade offers too! :)

Andy

Last edited:
Argh. Tempted but just bought the Blackout this week. Does it count as a Valentine day present?

The problem is that she doesn't know about the Blackout yet either... I guess I could claim that they came as one lot.

Back
Top Bottom