What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No fear drop target FIXED

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
IMG_2412.JPG the centre 'no fear' drop target has stopped coming up.

When I opened up the play field this switch has fallen off (first picture)

From the mechanism under the target (second picture)

Can anyone tell me where it goes back on and how? Or send a pic of it in theirs?

The target goes up and down in test mode but not in gameplay

Cheers all

Attachments

• IMG_2411.JPG
    IMG_2411.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 18
You see the micro switch that is on the backside of that bracket in the bottom left of the mech as that pic looks....it's off that. The armature goes across and is activated by the plate on the plunger when the target drops. This tells the game that the target is down so it knows it needs reseting.

Thanks guys . I think I see where it goes . Should it 'snap ' on or is there a pin I'm missing

Sorry for newb questions

Snaps onto the two plastic lugs on the micro switch. Note there are actually two sets of plastic lugs, one pair near the switch button and another pair further back. You will probably need to snap it back into the pair furthest from the button (just like the top switch in the photo).

Ok got it on thanks

Target doesn't drop fully which was a problem I had before and fixed so hopefully can sort that, so will look st that and get back to you wonderful guys if not !

Thanks again

Probably going to need a strip and clean. Also check that the spring is in good order and not stretched and mangled.

Back
Top Bottom