What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NLP feedback thread

So is anyone collecting machine play stats form the NLP as suggested earlier by Dave Dutton - if so I can report my shadow had exactly 300 games played over the 2 days - I was surprised!!!!

I reckon a lot of those would have been me. Never played one before and loved the games I had on the ones at the Expo. Never got tired of seeing the ball disappear to the Sanctum. :)

The event was ace. So nice to get to play some real pins and extend my wishlist.

Only problem is that my wishlist is now huge, although hopefully that means i'll at least have a better chance of grabbing one I want in the future when space and funds permit. :)

So is anyone collecting machine play stats form the NLP as suggested earlier by Dave Dutton - if so I can report my shadow had exactly 300 games played over the 2 days - I was surprised!!!!
Not sure which was yours - I'm pretty sure there were two Shadows there. Regardless of that, both of them were in good condition and it's a really good game that I didn't get much chance to play until now. I might have seen it once upon a time on location, but this was the first chance I got to really appreciate it. I played both of them a bit.

There were at least two Shadows, might have been three from my memory (which was wrecked from late nights)....
First row had one. I set one up further down.

Newdos's Shadow was on the first row , or the very last from the NLP desk.
And it looked very nice.
Didn't get to play many games, think I only managed to play about three all weekend.

There was one a couple of machines over from the Cirqus Voltaire. Don't think that was Newdos's then because I seem to think the final row had the Fish Tales and White Water on it. The one I was playing was right near the South Coast Slam tent. Either way it's a nice table and now on my wish list.

It's my 40th next year so maybe I need to start leaving this wish list i'm talking about lying around the house..... ;)

yeah guys mine was the shadow on the first row with the LEDs in it next to Moosemans scared stiff !!

Well that's the shadow sold and on its way to a new home in Northampton!!!

Had a great time again this year, nice to meet a few forum members. Most of my time at Expo was spent on the pinballs again though sadly the wait to get on tables was a bit longer than last year (especially on Sunday - busier this year). I agree there should be a notice on how to start a game as I saw loads of people start and play though 4 player games while I patiently waited to get on machines, didnt play as many as last year as a result so I more concentrated on machines I'd never played before.

'New' (to me) pin highlights for me were NBA, Genesis, Rescue 911, Police Force, Nip It (and probably many others I cant think of right now). Gutted Spirit wasn't there this year, as well as Black Hole which had been listed as coming :( Sooo many great machines though, we were really spoiled for choice, huge thanks to all those who contributed machines.

The stats on my Dredd when it returned were:
Games started - 330
Playtime - 10hrs 49m 20secs
Balls played - 887
18 tilts
7 replays
Left flipper activations - 18,907
Right flipper activations - 20,478

Only one wire was broken off the top flipper when it finished - pretty good for nearly 11hrs constant play!

Wanted to say thanks to the NLP guys for allowing my pin to be in the line up. Mine was the Getaway still with red art on it. Table 52 I think, next to Mooseman's tables. As far as I know it lasted the full weekend. I haven't tested it yet as I've still not managed to get it home. If anyone is passing through Macclesfield and can't think of anything better to do than help me get it up a flight of stairs then lmk!
Great event, great to meet up with some new and old faces. I was mainly over on the arcade cabinets as I had the standard jamma cab running Ordyne and one of the SCI cabs there too.

- Ben

Back
Top Bottom