What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NLP.....Bloody brilliant!

Thanks to everyone who took their pins to Play Expo. We had a great time there and got to find and pick up a SS :D

I do believe that SS will be an old one of mine with Pinball Pro speakers ! If I'm correct, it's a very nice one indeed. Nice purchase. :thumbs: My wife has never forgiven me for selling it.....

I do believe that SS will be an old one of mine with Pinball Pro speakers ! If I'm correct, it's a very nice one indeed. Nice purchase. :thumbs: My wife has never forgiven me for selling it.....
Haha it does have an upgraded speaker in! Really lovely table, my favourite game too so was a great find :)

Haha it does have an upgraded speaker in! Really lovely table, my favourite game too so was a great find :)

Yep, those yellow cones are Pinball Pro speakers. You'll tell the difference if you ever hear a standard speaker setup in another SS. Yep, a great fun game.

Back
Top Bottom