What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nintendo Switch

Thanks for this, I've put it on my Wish List and will get it when it's on sale. I guess I'll never know unless I play it and will at least be able experience/appreciate the animation and music.
*whispers* There’s always YouTube videos to help you watch/learn how to overcome each boss.

But like seeing a great pinball player perform a difficult set of shots. Doesn’t mean it will come easy to us, ha! ha!

I've just caught Cuphead on my Instagram feed (Yes I'm late to the party). I love the look and style of it but is it really as hard as everyone says, does the difficulty ramp up slowly? I'm a casual gamer at best so I might just be wasting my money if I buy it.
Thinking about it I wouldn't mind seeing a Cuphead pinball machine, probably not something Stern would ever do but maybe one for American Pinball or Spooky.

Thinking about it I wouldn't mind seeing a Cuphead pinball machine, probably not something Stern would ever do but maybe one for American Pinball or Spooky.
Yeah, a real-life pin themed on CupHead would be awesome, wouldn’t surprise me if a custom digital pin was done sometime. Whilst looking at different VPins online I did see some advertised with pics showing digital tables based on various video game IP. For example, Shovel Knight. No idea how these tables play though. Imagine something akin to Zen’s earlier bespoke imagined tables.

I should have all the goodies here but no game :rolleyes:

View attachment 180365
What’s happened they forgot to include the game cart?!!

I swore never to get another Nintendo brand controller for Switch due to every set of Joy-Con and Pro Controller I own developing the must discussed drift issue. However, even my 8-Bit Do Pro Plus controller seems to play-up with Splatoon 3, so I may have to just bite the bullet as that Splatoon 3 branded one you have there looks lovely. Let’s hope Nintendo have improved the build quality.

Hi guys , my lad is crushing his Nintendo switch collection beating all these games , would anyone like to perhaps trade or buy any of these games ??? Feel free to message thanks no really prices on them just open to offers ( hope the mods don’t mind ) I just know they cost a blinking fortune to buy ;) feel free to pm thanks

Attachments

• C08375E2-36A4-4FC6-B68D-064341CAC609.jpeg
    C08375E2-36A4-4FC6-B68D-064341CAC609.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 35
Lovely looking set, is this an Oled upgrade then from your OG Switch?
Yes, I was playing it early this morning and the colours really pop and fluoresce. Also, it's cool that the Switch recognises the Splatoon controller and displays the colours in settings (I'm easily pleased!).

These things are like buses though, Pokemon Scarlet and Violet edition along next...
1663237479152.png

Return to GoldenEye, this Friday :thumbs:

7655546631674655451.jpg

Return to GoldenEye, this Friday :thumbs:

7655546631674655451.jpg
Great stuff, finally a reason to upgrade to this expansion pack. However you want one of those N64 Switch pads but they are never in stock and cost a small fortune elsewhere.

IMG_8277.jpg

Back in Hyrule again.

I spent a lot of time exploring this game when it first came out, loving it all, but never managed to finish it due to young kids etc. I put it down one day several years ago and just didn't pick it up again...

Now with the next Zelda game on the horizon I'm making sure I've given this game the time it truly deserves. Fresh start - only 20/120 shrines in, but I'm planning to go the distance.

Even managed to flip-off some guardians with my crappy shield, which I could never master last time around. I feel empowered... Helps that my son is now 8 and is also really into it too. Some of it is beyond him, it's a 12 rating after all, but he's doing remarkably well!

Last edited:
Anyone els have bother connecting switch to wi fi?

I use Ethernet when docked (via the extra adapter), and WiFi when handheld. The WiFi isn't great and struggles roaming between multiple WiFi Access Points (if you have more than 1). If you're playing online I'd recommend Ethernet.

Last edited:
Epic game @Monkeyboypaul - got all the shrines and the extra stuff- clothes etc, upgraded them all etc, think im 99% complete..

That was during COVID, need a refresh too.

Totally worth the £60 when I bought it,

Nintendo are repairing 'drifting' JoyCons for free right now.

I sent mine off about 3 weeks ago, all at Nintendo's expense, and got them back this week. Used the Pro controller while they were gone - I use that most of the time anyway.

I love that box... because I'm a Nintendo fanboy.

Anyone else pre-ordered Tears of the Kingdom?

Attachments

• IMG_8742.JPG
    IMG_8742.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8741.jpg
    IMG_8741.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
I ordered a new Zelda themed switch that comes with tears of the kingdom.

According to Amazon, it has been dispatched and will be with me today. So Im crossing my fingers for getting it early.
Ooooo sneaky! Is it preloaded? If so it’ll probably check if you can play or not, like it does for online stuff. Card-based should work regardless.

Ooooo sneaky! Is it preloaded? If so it’ll probably check if you can play or not, like it does for online stuff. Card-based should work regardless.
I’ve preordered Tears of the Kingdom, but - at the moment - I’m hoping to get some time on the remake of Advance Wars, one of my favourite games.

Back
Top Bottom