What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nintendo Switch

Is there a.mutli.player online enabled within it or just on the console?

It does have online, you can do random and hope someone else is playing (ie, there isn't) or you can create a room.

We’re back playing Pinball FX3 on Switch if anyone fancies joining in on the tourneys.

Digital Pinball Competitions

Doh! Not sure that link is working but in any case, the details can be found over on the Digital Pinball Competitions thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's available tomorrow for UK, we get 20 SNES games, can you imagine that back in the day, I never collected 20 period.

I’ve had 12 of that 20 at some stage.

It cost me a ****ing fortune back then.
I've still got about 10 of that list! Sitting in their boxes, never getting played anymore. I keep thinking about selling them and putting the money toward something pin related.

I'll still end up buying this so I can play them on my switch though.

I've still got about 10 of that list! Sitting in their boxes, never getting played anymore. I keep thinking about selling them and putting the money toward something pin related.

Traded a bunch of my mint SNES games for a PS1, back when the hype was real, such a massive mistake...

It's included with Nintendo Online which maybe you already have, else can sign up to get via Amazon Prime if you have that..

Yer the prices were mad back then, I bought MK for £39.99 at release from Woolies, same price in olden days money as now. Fortunately my 2nd hand SNES came with Super Probotector and selling that much later covered some expense.

It's included with Nintendo Online which maybe you already have, else can sign up to get via Amazon Prime if you have that..

Yer the prices were mad back then, I bought MK for £39.99 at release from Woolies, same price in olden days money as now. Fortunately my 2nd hand SNES came with Super Probotector and selling that much later covered some expense.
Megadrive Street Fighter 2 retailed for about £60 when it came out, others like Virtua Racing were £70+!

Downloaded the SNES!

Notice they’ve included it as StarFox, not StarWing as they released it in Europe, so the legal biznis surrounding that has presumably gone away now...

Yes been playing today, very well done. I've been playing a lot more retro and smaller digital downloads on switch than new physical releases.

Downloaded the SNES!

Notice they’ve included it as StarFox, not StarWing as they released it in Europe, so the legal biznis surrounding that has presumably gone away now...
Was it just Europe that had starwing. Was that due to Argonaut softwares original title

Mario Kart Tour - New York, has begun today for Android and IOS, normal spiel "free" app with in game purchases.

Get in quick and win some races before the pro's arrive :cool:🏁🏎

Screenshot_20190925-101804_Mario Kart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom