What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nintendo Switch

Not sure how long it's been released but really been enjoying Automachef over the last few days. A great little logical puzzler where you design and build robotic kitchens to make fast food. About 10 levels in and it's already getting very challenging... or perhaps I'm just a bit slow 😂

For any one interested. You can currently buy both full seasons of TellTale’s BATMAN adventure games on the eShop for a heavily reduced price of £6.24 each. Needless to say, I grabbed both for a combined total of less than £13. Absolute bargain if you’ve ever played and enjoyed likes of TellTale’s THE WALKING DEAD, WOLF AMONG US etc.

Ghostbusters for Stern Pinball Arcade is half price so £4.49. Does anyone know if this will get the newly released code?
I also have that for the switch (bought the physical edition for full price which came with AC/DC), I'm not very confident that it'll receive any of the recent code updates - Pinball Arcade seems to have gone pretty dead since the Stern releases. I'm really hoping that the Stern Licence goes over to Zen/Pinball FX3 sooner rather than later.

As a side note; do you have a FlipGrip for your switch?; great using that with PBFX3 and I think can also be used with some of the retrogames released (will pick up Ikaruga at some point)

Did anybody pick up Louigis Mansion 3 yesterday? Managed to play about an hour or so last night after some heavy Halloween celebrations and absolutely loved it... Can't wait to get cracking on it properly tonight

Heads-up Nintendo fanboys, Tesco's are currently selling a range of 1st title Switch games at 2 for £60, here's my choice Luigi was only released yesterday :D

20191101_110416.jpg

That's amazing considering they're both £50 games.... Might have to pay them a visit haha

I do struggle to warrant the price of some games now days. Which is crazy thinking how much I waste on pinball but £50 for a game always feels like a big chunk of cash to me 😂 perhaps I'm just cheap lol

Might try and get mario bros and Zelda on the way home from work.... Hopefully there's some left 😂

Trading standards should have them up for the "New" on that SMB-U:rofl:
Mario Maker 2 is included would have been my next choice:cool:

Trading standards should have them up for the "New" on that SMB-U:rofl:
Mario Maker 2 is included would have been my next choice:cool:

yeah I was torn between those but my son loved playing Mario deluxe round our friends last week.

Did anybody pick up Louigis Mansion 3 yesterday? Managed to play about an hour or so last night after some heavy Halloween celebrations and absolutely loved it... Can't wait to get cracking on it properly tonight
I'm some way into it now, can't put it down, bl**dy brilliant game :thumbs:

How's everyone getting on with Luigi's Mansion? I just finished the Twisted Suites and have to say it's been my favourite floor by far. Love the creepy magic show, circus, funfair vibe.

How's everyone getting on with Luigi's Mansion? I just finished the Twisted Suites and have to say it's been my favourite floor by far. Love the creepy magic show, circus, funfair vibe.

Think I'm a couple of floors ahead of you on 12 or 13 :thumbs: Also started playing Dragon Quest 11 the other day so splitting my gaming between them (can highly recommend Dragon Quest 11 especially if you've enjoyed any of the other ones).

I’ve saved my copy to wrap up for my son for Xmas. I’ve been playing SMB Deluxe. It’s frustrating me big time. Maybe I’m just getting ****ter.
Is that any good mate? Read a lot of average/bad reviews on it but I do kinda fancy giving it a go

Not seen Twisted Suites yet, I'm on the museum level but taking my time returning to previous floors to search all the crystals out. Favourite level so far is the Film studio. Slow progress as I can only play it during the day when the ghosts are less scary 👻😨

Is that any good mate? Read a lot of average/bad reviews on it but I do kinda fancy giving it a go

If I had my time again, I’d have defo bought smash bros instead.
I wouldnt bother if I were you. Unless you’re a decent gamer. You might find it easier than me but I just get frustrated with it.

Back
Top Bottom