What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nintendo Switch

what's the middle one?
Mario’s Super Picross – Use numbers as clues and chisel away squares to bring a hidden image to the surface, with Mario cheering you on as you progress through the game’s puzzles. You can get a friend in on the excavation too. Two chisels are better than one! This puzzle game launched on the Super Famicom™ system in 1995 and has never been released in the U.S. until now

1st Oct

SMB 35 Day. Nice freebie surprise that I'd forgotten about, 35 simultaneously playing SMB a la Tetris 99. Available now - search Eshop for "Super Mario Bros. 35" :thumbs:

1601540465240.png

For anyone who plays Zaccaria Pinball on Nintendo Switch. The dev Magic Pixel have released an update yesterday which does all manner of things and brings their new ‘Delxue tables’ to Switch. Bargain - for £8 and change you get 6 deluxe tables. The online leaderboards are a bit sparse at present but hope to see some folks from here on there soon.

Also, for those of us enduring the long, long wait for Zen to release their next Williams table pack, a release date announcement for Funhouse, Space Shuttle and Dr. Dude should be imminent.

Update: Zen have announced the release date for Williams Volume 6. October 20th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Zaccaria Pinball table packs are on sale now on the Nintendo eShop. These packs haven’t been discounted before so nice to see from Magic Pixel. Well worth a look if you play this pinball game.

Love the guys over at Magic Pixel, never known a game developer to be so invested in their players, they really do care about their product and if there's a bug they actually listen and fix it 👍

Well worth just getting all of the packs at 60% off Screenshot_20201006-125626~2.png

Pre-orders open for Fortnite special edition console released on 30th Oct. These specials seem to hold their value.
https://store.nintendo.co.uk/ninten...switch-fortnite-special-edition/12712820.html

View attachment 122659
Looks sweet. My kid would love it. Maybe I'll pick this one up for him and his Nintendo Switch will become mine (or most likely his sisters).

I've been playing Hollow Knight for what seems like forever now. According to the log, I've only got 30 hours in but it seems longer. There have been points in the game where I've been clueless at what to do next. I guess I'm more of a linear guy. Probably because I don't have a lot of spare time for gaming so I don't want to be wasting it wandering around aimlessly. Anyway, I've been enjoy the game quite a bit. It is a much larger game than I originally thought. There are still power ups and items I haven't even located and sections of the map that I can't get to probably because I'm lacking those same power ups and items. I'll put another couple hours in tonight. Highly recommended if you enjoy platformers.

Picked up Shovel Knight the other day at my local EB Games. I tend to only buy games used as it's cheaper, and this one has been tough to find. So when I saw it on the shelf I grabbed it right away. I'll start this one up right after I finish Hollow Knight. I seem to have a Knight theme going on here...

shovel.jpg

Looks as if Magic Pixel are having another sale starting from tomorrow, 50% off all their DLC including the new tables 😁 Screenshot_20201028-143713~2.png

My mother in-law brought my son Mario Kart Live for Christmas. Despite my reservations and protests it's actually pretty good fun, for now.

I personally feel like it's an expensive tech-demo and fear that it won't hold my son's interest for too long but I can at least say I told you so. Anyone else here have one and what are your thoughts on it?

I bought it for my son for Xmas. I have to say, I love it. Due to the scale the perception of speed is perfect. It goes along nicely even on carpet.
The novelty will almost certainly wear off but for now it’s great.
My only slight complaint is the camera quality is pretty poor and maybe they could improve the range a bit.
My daughter loves irritating my son when he’s playing.
8B7AC5FB-D25C-4CB9-BA6C-2CAC5921C9EE.jpeg

My mother in-law brought my son Mario Kart Live for Christmas. Despite my reservations and protests it's actually pretty good fun, for now.

I personally feel like it's an expensive tech-demo and fear that it won't hold my son's interest for too long but I can at least say I told you so. Anyone else here have one and what are your thoughts on it?
Great game love playing time trial to beat each others times. I only wish I’d kept my switch as I’d have bough luigi and we could have raced each other. Toy of the year IMo

I still need to get round to finishing breath of the wild after nearly 2 years, been on and off with it for ages. Just haven’t got to grips with it, unpopular opinion i vasty prefer the links awakening remake. Just miss those stellar dungeons and weapons thats don’t last 5 seconds

I finally finished Luigi's Mansion 3 and now playing 'Ori and the Blind Forest'. It has a Rayman Origins/Legends look and feel about it, really enjoying it so far with its sequel 'Ori and the Will of the Wisps' after that.

I still need to get round to finishing breath of the wild after nearly 2 years, been on and off with it for ages. Just haven’t got to grips with it, unpopular opinion i vasty prefer the links awakening remake. Just miss those stellar dungeons and weapons thats don’t last 5 seconds
BotW is one of the best Zelda games I've played. I can't praise it enough. Like you, my only gripe is they chose to drop dungeons in favour of shrines.

Links Awakening is another strong game in the Zelda franchise, although I actually prefer the original version on the Gameboy than the Switch remake. I hope they re-release Skyward Sword but fix the shoddy controls which made the original version almost unplayable.

BotW was very good but it can't top Link to the Past for me. It's my favorite bar none.

Though I admit that it helps my repeat play throughs when I'm using an emulator, and I'm using this.

Some of the random variants you get out of it can be hilarious or can be absolute mind benders. Or you could take on one of the more challenging modes - what about never having a sword for the entire game? Or needing to use glitches to proceed? Or maybe just doubling enemy damage, magic burn rate etc?

My last random I never got the lamp until the last possible moment, and it took me eight hours... horrendously slow for me at this point.

Like buses the next special edition is out Feb 12th to celebrate Mario's anniversary.

Anyone selling on their Mario Kart Live yet?

1610539524031.png

I’ve just recently bought a Switch and I’m loving it - there’s a great little puzzle game call Agent A that’s 99p until the end of the month, def worth a try.
Loving Mario Odyssey, got Breath of the Wild, Luigi’s Mansion, Mario Bros all to play yet!
Any hidden gems that people can recommend at all?

Back
Top Bottom