What's new

Next New Game Reveal...

Multimorphic, Inc. is proud to announce the 6th full game kit for the P3 Pinball Platform, Final Resistance!

Final Resistance delivers fast-paced, adrenaline-pumping gameplay with a wide variety of flowing shots and interactive toys. Music from creative director, Scott Danesi, artwork from Jonathan Bergeron, rules by Bowen Kerins, software and light shows by Michael Ocean, and graphics by Rory Cernuda combine to immerse you into the story of the game, a battle against the powerful invaders!

While continuing to leverage the unrivaled innovations of the P3 Platform, Final Resistance also uses the playfield display to deliver a mostly traditional pinball experience, resulting in another unique P3 game and an excellent addition to everybody's P3 game library.

The Final Resistance game kit will sell for $3400, with pre-orders opening on Thursday, March 9 at 9:00am Central Time. We're planning a livestream of gameplay for Friday, March 17 at 7:00pm Central Time.

Note - the game kit is a module that installs into a P3 Pinball Machine, which is purchased separately.

- If you already have a P3 or you have one on order, you'll be able to secure your Final Resistance game kit with a $500 non-refundable deposit. Unlike with Weird Al orders, Final Resistance game kit deposits will be securable on our webstore at https://www.multimorphic.com/store/p3-game-kits/multimorphic-game-kits/final-resistance/

- If you want to order a new P3 with the Final Resistance game kit, you'll be able to secure the order with a $2000 non-refundable deposit, plus a $500 deposit for each additional game kit you'd like to receive with the machine. Full machine orders will be handled by email according to the ordering instructions at https://www.multimorphic.com/p3-ordering-instructions/

Production of Final Resistance game kits will begin in May.

Orders will be processed in the order received.

Those of you with P3 machines on order and who want to add the Final Resistance game kit must order Final Resistance separately after pre-orders open.

Also, just to be clear, Final Resistance production is planned such that all outstanding Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity game kits ordered by existing P3 owners will ship before Final Resistance kits do.

- Gerry Stellenberg

Multimorphic, Inc.

Looks good. Wouldn't like to think what $11,700 imported, converted + 20% VAT is going to be though. £15k?

Looks good. Wouldn't like to think what $11,700 imported, converted + 20% VAT is going to be though. £15k?
$11700 at 1.20 exchange rate is £9750. Shipping let's say £600 (sea not air). Add 20% VAT and you get £12420 as a ballpark.

I was going to say it reminds me of TNA, but then I realised it was Bowen Kerins on rules. Scott Danesi only did the sound effects.

Scott is the designer on it, so it's his game. Defo has a TNA vibe about it too.

Looks pretty good and a decent theme. No doubt it will sound amazing, the multi ball starting up and firing at you is awesome. Can't help but think this would be great in a standard cab. Although I have not played a P3 before so would like to try one, but at the moment it just seems strange hitting a ball about above a telly.

Certainly a game to keep an eye though for sure.

If I had an infinite budget (and a lot of space), I’d be straight on the phone ordering one of these.

As it is, I’d love to play one.

@David retro is currently on Hols but maybe something he can look into as he sorted the Spinal Tap distribution with HomePin
The only reason why they got HomePin was Phil Palmer didnt want them after the complete debarkle about Thunderbirds.
HomePin shipping was awful. On a pallet with pallet wrap around it. Not even cardboard. Three or four arrived with great big dents in the back box that needed repairs.

On the P3 side of things then I have no idea who has bought them in - there is a HANDFUL in the UK and I did play one, I think the second game they released (I could be wrong)......

Have to say I did not like the feel of the flippers. Felt pretty horrid the way they are driven. Keep in mind if anything breaks - nobody stocks replacement parts for these at the moment.

These are in Austria - but I do not think you will gain anything ordering from them.

Really wish Scott had chosen another voice actor. The music sounds just like TNA as does the voice.

Yeah I thought the same, everything is right at the top. Looking at the other games, it seems the samke. Because of the screen below the playfield maybe?

Yeah I thought the same, everything is right at the top. Looking at the other games, it seems the samke. Because of the screen below the playfield maybe?
Yes - and because it is a modular system.

You can buy a kit game for a lot less.

You basically replace the top part of the playfield and sometimes ramps/wireforms.

The only reason why they got HomePin was Phil Palmer didnt want them after the complete debarkle about Thunderbirds.
HomePin shipping was awful. On a pallet with pallet wrap around it. Not even cardboard. Three or four arrived with great big dents in the back box that needed repairs.
I am well aware.

I'm never going to be in the market for one, but I really like the theme and overall vibe. It's not a conventional pinball, at this stage, with this kit I think comparing it to one would be a dis service. It's a flash arcade hybrid pin. P3 are holding their own and have a waiting list so must be doing something right.

Its interesting, has a cool ball lock, spit mechanism and could be flowy, but it's never going to be or feel like a classic pin. Given the cost and space issues we all have, it may be the future for the next generation. Virtual pinball is a thing and this looks a really solid middle ground.

Great to see some imagination with the themes.

Not really a fan of the P3 but this is the first one that does actually look like a pinball with the tv basically showing a normal play field.

It’s a fan layout for sure 😂

Unfortunately the P3 system just doesn’t feel like pinball the flippers aren’t great and the ball movement feels plain wrong like worse than a play field protector. I always play P3 games and thinking it’s not pinball and then some of the games are fun - lexi in two player mode was epic.

And heist is a lot of fun. but if you buy one of these to get that pinball vibe sadly it leaves you still wanting .

I just can’t get over all the acres of nothingness on the pf.

Same!
I know it's because of the modular design but surely they could have had better sized modules. It's like they've really limited themselves because of the original module sizes.

It doesn't appear like they can add any mechs or create interesting layouts.

Unfortunately the P3 system just doesn’t feel like pinball the flippers aren’t great and the ball movement feels plain wrong like worse than a play field protector. I always play P3 games and thinking it’s not pinball and then some of the games are fun - lexi in two player mode was epic.
Its interesting, has a cool ball lock, spit mechanism and could be flowy, but it's never going to be or feel like a classic pin. Given the cost and space issues we all have, it may be the future for the next generation. Virtual pinball is a thing and this looks a really solid middle ground.
Yeah, that's what puts me off, TBH, and why I'm curious to play a P3. We had a small vPin for a while and, after the novelty wore off, it never got played :(

I like the 'physicality' of real pinball machines, and it turned out I would rather play a limited selection of physical pins than hundreds of virtual ones. We used to play a lot of Williams/Pinball Arcade on the iPad when we first got into pinball, but now we only play the physical machines.

I do like the look of this and I’d love to play one. As for open playfields you just can’t win!
Mando comes out everyone shouts “closed in PF I’m out” this comes out and it’s “open fan layout I’m out” 🤪 all before seeing and playing!

Actually Looks great to me on 1st impressions. 👍

From now everyone should take a leaf out of the wife’s book, when I first met her 30yr ago she used to say “Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it”
I now love salad, eat couscous and like my Steak rare amongst too many more things I could mention.
But please keep this confined to pinball and don’t take it too literally as I’m not too keen on the strap on’s and anal beads 🤪 😜

There's another new game reveal at 5pm with The Godfather. Looking very interesting. ;)

Back
Top Bottom